Songbirds are known as one of the best songbirds with small bodies, living mainly on the ground. Today, lark is a popular ornamental bird and appears popular in many families around the world.
- Common name : Lark
- Scientific name : Alauda Arvensis
- Industry : Live wire animals
- Class : Birds
- Department : Sharing
- Weight : <50g
- Size : about 16cm
Characteristics of shape and personality of lark
Picture 1 of Lark - One of the four great singers with the best song
The robin has dull feathers, usually brown, pale yellow, or brown.
- Skylark is a small bird the size of a sparrow but has a less prominent appearance.
- The beak is pyramidal, the upper and lower edges are smooth, the tip is dented.
- Long, pointed wings with 9 wing feathers. The coat is dull, often brown, pale yellow, or tawny, which makes it easy for birds to hide in soil or hay. The nape of the neck is short, usually on the crest.
- Small, long legs covered with scales on both front - back, rounded but not sharp back edges, long hind legs that help birds adapt to terrestrial habitats - stand more stable and stable.
- Normally, the male and the nightingale birds are difficult to distinguish because of their similar appearance and color. However, according to the experience of long-time professional bird players, the songbird often has bigger head, chest and shoulders; more breast hair; feathers in the chest split; there is a clear 'headline', the song should be better;
- Songbirds only walk but do not jump, they live mainly on the ground, especially can not pass and pass on trees like most other birds.
- In the wild, songbirds often sing in the cool afternoon, about 4-5 pm. At this time, the bird will soar into the sky and spread its wings while singing and falling and continuing to fly. A nightingale must have a good voice, constantly changing its voice from low to high and high to low; Each song must last at least 30 times.
- In captivity, the new songbird has been quite shy.
Songbirds are quite easy to raise, their food is mainly insects, wing ants, termites, young locusts and weed seeds . In addition, farmers can also feed cauldron with stork mixed with eggs, peeled millet mixed egg yolk, vegetables, cucumbers, bitter melon, . Absolutely not be eaten by night lark (including dry worms) and fresh worms) because it can cause bird feathers to be curly and damaged.
The right way to raise songbirds is good for them to sing
Picture 2 of Lark - One of the four great singers with the best song
Want to raise beautiful songbirds, first of all farmers must know how to choose suitable paints.
- Want to raise beautiful songbirds, first of all farmers must know how to choose suitable paints. Specifically, the birds that are raised are usually young birds (because old birds are very difficult to tame) - a beautiful songbird and song or ones that have prominent spots on their bodies - the wings are often crossed. on his back, not parallel to each other individually .
- Farmers will usually take about 5-7 months to raise and take care of young lark birds so that they can moult and sing; especially to choose the right nightingale. In case of raising young birds but up for more than 8 months but the birds have not yet been singing, it is considered a failure, the breeder should recruit another.
- However, usually, a young songbird raised from a young takes more than 1 year to play; Therefore, in order to raise high quality paint (with a good voice), the farmers must really persevere.
- The nightingale cages must be of high and stable bottom for sand to bathe and mushrooms for standing birds.
- The nightingale should be hung in a place where there is enough sunlight to let the bird sunbathe. Normally, the nightingale needs to be exposed to the sun for at least 6 hours a day, the longer the time for sun exposure - the faster the lark can get up. However, farmers must practice for the bird to dry in the sun gradually, more exposure time after each time than before, avoiding birds to dry immediately immediately will be very easy to kill birds.
- Songbirds like to bathe, but they do not bathe with water but bath in the sand. Therefore, farmers should note that instead of sand for birds, usually once a week, use fine sand (usually sand near the beach), use 2 bird cages to close each other to drive birds through the door, not Use your hands to catch birds as they will scare them and become more shy.
- In order for the songbird to sing well with a variety of vocals, the farmer needs to regularly take the bird on a walk or open a disc with the voice of a bird to sung and learn the beauty from other species. However, the lark should not be exposed to other songbirds, such as mirages, maggots, or chicks because they may be hybrids.
Reproduction behavior of songbird
Songbirds often find each other, mate and breed in the spring. They nest in grass bushes on the ground and lay eggs, about 3-5 eggs / litter. Eggs will be incubated by both the mother and the mother about 12 - 16 days, the young will be fed by the parents to find food to feed.
- Male lark flirts at night
- Ways to express the animal 'very human'