- Compose a lie message that takes more time
most people lie. a new study finds that it will take longer to respond to messages when it is intended to create a lie.
- Message from Einstein to humans 5,000 years later
the message from einstein put on the capsule of time will be dug up in 6939.
- The Arecibo message is the first 'letter' sent to the aliens
arecibo radio signal is the first message that humanity actively sends out to space. it is a binary code of 1,679 bits - the product of two primes 23 and 73.
- Tattoo message message
according to a new patent application, nokia wants to create tattoos capable of announcing that you have just received a new message or have an incoming call. does the phone vibrate when there are new messages or people are calling? chestnut like earth. nokia wants to make a mark on technology on your skin, with a tattoo that can vibrate depending on
- Decode the mysterious message on a 1,500-year-old ancient slab
after decades of research, scientists finally deciphered the mysterious message carved on an ancient 1,500-year-old stone slab.
- Detect error messages with strange characters from iPhone, iPad
many technology sites warn iphone, ipad, even mac computers, will be suspended if receiving messages containing special characters.
- Message of cancellation after sending
not only novelists can send and receive self-destructive messages. now, messages sent through the burn note service will automatically disappear a few seconds after sending.
- The final message of Hawking's physical genius sent to mankind
according to daily star, stephen hawking is considered the most famous theoretical physicist in the world. he also became an inspiring figure for humanity when fighting als.
- Find the message behind the 3,000-year-old ceramic piece
archaeologists have discovered a secret message in a piece of pottery dating from biblical times.
- Write a new Yahoo 360-style message with Foley
many people when walking through personal websites were startled to think that the blogger was the owner of a separate daily newspaper, or instead of a dry article, the message content was conveyed by a cute cat ...
- Reduce stress by applying 'discriminating messages' on your phone
a team of researchers from the university of portsmouth has successfully developed a mobile application that allows users to choose to read or ignore messages classified as 'good news' and 'bad news'. , based on the corresponding color.
- NASA's message makes it easy for aliens to misunderstand
golden record, released into space in 1977 by the us aerospace agency, can bring a completely different message to aliens.
- Harmful smoking in any form
the message of world no smoking day as well as this year's national tobacco-free week is
- What is the first message broadcast on the Internet?
currently, the internet has become an important communication tool for humankind. every day, we send out billions of messages via social networks or email. however, very few people know what content the first message sent by the internet has. let's find out with us.
- Spam message management: Also entangled!
the government's decree no. 90/2008 / nd-cp on anti-spam on august 13, 2008 took effect but still had to wait for guidance.
- Device to prevent message when driving
new tool called textbuster designed to make messaging and surfing the web while driving is impossible. parents and vehicle owners are believed to be potential customers of this product.
- Find the apocalyptic message of genius Leornado Da Vinci?
the prediction of the great apocalypse leonardo da vinci is finally deciphered after the latest analysis of his masterpiece last supper.
- Beef message to the owner ... sick
a research project in the uk will equip dairy cows with a sensor system similar to that of the nintendo wii, whereby farmers will receive a warning message when they feel sick or overheated.
- Video: Warning device gives way to the fastest ambulance
the system will emit sound and message alerts to surrounding vehicles to create the fastest way for an ambulance.
- The opportunity to send the final message to aliens
scientists are rushing to release the last short message to aliens before the spacecraft carries information about the earth leaving the solar system.
- Mysterious 230-year-old ancient stone in France
a small village in the brittany region of france is willing to award up to 2,000 euro (equivalent to about 52 million vnd) to anyone who can decode ancient words.
- Photos in the gold disc of spacecraft sending aliens
voyager two probes carried two gold recordings containing images and messages from earth launched in space since 1977.
- Restore Message Archive in Yahoo Messenger
while using yahoo messenger, you accidentally delete the chat content in message archive. no worries, you can still restore those content simply.
- Discover the message in the world's oldest bottle
the message contained in a bottle of gin was thrown into the sea from a german ship in 1886 and found 132 years later on the australian beach.
- Decode the message hidden behind Leonardo da Vinci's Last Dinner
leonardo da vinci's painting the last supper is different from all the paintings and themes by the hidden message that the artist left us.
- Only knowledgeable people realize the mysterious message in 7 famous logos in the world
few people, logos of famous brands in the world are intended to convey a message. however, not everyone is observant enough to recognize them.
- The male north white rhinoceros finally died and the message sent to China
according to the south china morning post (scmp), james mwenda, a conservation officer in kenya, came to hong kong this week to send a message about a friend's death.
- Unique new year greetings in the world
the greetings at the beginning of the new year are a way of expressing joy and friendliness. however, the greetings of the peoples of the world each differ from each other and bring many different meanings.
- Summary of the best news on September 2
the message of einstein, the new snake snake, the sign of lung cancer identification, the way to read the results of the blood test .... are the most interesting news for readers in the past week.
- Messaging, receive money
in the uk, in 2014, a new service will be deployed for smartphones, which are text messaging to transfer money to each other via a bank account.