- Decode the mysterious message on a 1,500-year-old ancient slab
after decades of research, scientists finally deciphered the mysterious message carved on an ancient 1,500-year-old stone slab.
- Discovered the 4,000-year-old stone slabs carving Atum
archaeologists have discovered stone slabs of up to 4,000 years old engraved at the god of atum in egyptian cairo.
- Discover a unique set of ancient stone tables
this set of ancient stone tables are natural blocks of stone that have been chiseled and shaped by human hands, including 8 stone slabs (including 3 large slabs, 5 small slabs).
- Mysterious 230-year-old ancient stone in France
a small village in the brittany region of france is willing to award up to 2,000 euro (equivalent to about 52 million vnd) to anyone who can decode ancient words.
- Stone slabs engraved ancient land lease contracts in Turkey
the 1.5m-long ancient slab carved the detailed contents of the land lease contract found in izmir province, turkey.
- 17 strange stone slabs take 30 years to decode, revealing interesting surprises
17 stone slabs, all with sculptured carvings on the surface, caused archaeologists to click their tongue in shame because of the confusion that took 30 years to decode, almost missed the revelations. unexpectedly interesting about the sogdiana tribe, one of the oldest ethnic groups on earth.
- The 5400-year-old building is buried under an ancient landfill
archaeologists find the oldest mysterious stone work in scotland beneath the remains of a neolithic landfill.
- Discovered a slate carved with mysterious letters in Jamestown
in jamestown, virginia, archaeologists have discovered a rare stone inscription stone that probably came out 400 years ago when forming the first british settlements in the americas.
- Six rocks windbreak in Anyadiva
in the town of anyadiva in the andès mountains of pérou there is an altar of stone. this stone is built from 6 marble slabs 4m high, 2m wide and 2m thick, weighing 80 tons, they are used as retaining walls.
- Mysterious carvings on ancient stones only appear in the moonlight
the researchers also discovered that many pieces of quartzite were crushed around the slab hendraburnick quoit so that they sparkled in the dark.
- Stone slices wifi path
in the past, many people talked about putting something down the road, from the parking lot locator mounted in asphalt, electric coil, to a generator, a heat-collecting water pipe. now a spanish company has created another 'street technology' product called ipavement, which is a piece of stone.
- Display the 2,000-year-old stone carvings written in the name 'Jerusalem' in Hebrew
the 2,000-year-old stone was found at a location near the jerusalem international convention center during an iaa excavation, before building a new road in the area.
- Why do I have to spread rails?
railways are a basic element in railway transport, helping to guide trains to run without much concern for steering as other means of transport.
- The mystery of the thousand-year-old stone jars contains remains of dead people in Laos
deep in the mountain forests of laos is a thousand-year-old mystery that has only just begun to be elucidated by modern research.
- The 400-year-old stone bridge was suddenly exposed when the lake water was lowered
the low water level when the dry season comes makes the stone bridge with 400 years of age suddenly appear.
- Discover the largest 2,000-year-old stone coffin in Alexandria
the giant stone sarcophagus buried deeper than 4.9m next to a giant gemstone stone head - may belong to the man who owns this grave.
- Brazil discovered a 10,000-year-old stone carvings
brazilian archaeologists have discovered a 10,000-year-old stone carvings. this work has become one of the oldest cave carvings in america.
- Discover Napoleon's horrifying nocturnal mystery in the Egyptian pyramid
napoleon was a brave man, a talented general of france. on the battlefield he was not afraid of any enemy but a night of sleep in the egyptian pyramid made that brave man panic.
- 4000 year selfie on the rock
a british resident found a selfie photo dating back to the stone age carved on a 4000-year-old stone block depicting the painter's house beneath the constellation.
- 200 million-year-old stone bridge formed from dinosaur era
tucked away in a national forest, the natural stone bridge, dating from the dinosaurs, is estimated to be around 200 million years old.
- Discovered 4,000 stone statues of 4,000 years old
the carved stone statues are humanoid with shoulders, neck and head quite pronounced, averaging 50cm tall.
- 500 million year old stone block balancing in the depths of thousands of meters
massive granite blocks lie on the edge of the edge from the ice age of tens of thousands of years ago, as they did not bear the attraction of gravity or the thrust of visitors.
- 100-year-old palace built on vertical stone pillars in Yemen
dar al-hajar stone palace is one of the top tourist attractions in yemen. the 5-storey palace building is located on a vertical stone column for 100 years.
- Discovering stone carvings of 2.6 million years old
this 2.6 million-year-old stone carving has a length of up to 8m, a width of 70cm with a description of the hunting and gathering scene of the ancient people.
- Suddenly discovering the door step cost up to 1.5 billion VND
the hickmotts family did not know that in front of their doors was a fortune for over 50 years.
- China: discovered 5,000-year-old writing
chinese archaeologists say they have found some at least 5,000 year old texts on fragments of two ancient stone axes that have been excavated.
- 5,000-year-old giant wheel on the plateau
located in the middle of the plains but unnoticed for decades, the strange stone-shaped wheelstone near the lake of galilee, israel, remains a mystery to scientists.
- Thousands of people demanded drinking liquid in the Egyptian coffin for 2,000 years
archaeologists opened a 2,000-year-old black coffin in alexandria, egypt on july 19 to learn about the interior.
- The thousand year stone box contains 22 gold pieces of wind god name
the well-trained workers accidentally discovered 22 gold pieces named wind god in a stone box on java island, indonesia.
- The 300-year stone bridge disappeared, causing the villagers to be confused
the old bridge in turkey disappeared for unknown reasons and left no trace, sparking much speculation from the villagers.