- Decoding the flavor creates the dominance of chocolate in a scientific perspective!
decoding the factors that make up the taste and addictive texture of chocolate, help this dish dominate the world of sweets for centuries!
- Early days of chocolate
long before the aztecs brought chocolate to the world, more ancient civilizations used cocoa, the source of chocolate-making materials, to create a completely different flavor dish.
- Eating chocolate makes you smarter
this is good news for chocolate believers.
- This is why chocolate is so addictive
many types of chocolate also feel quite similar to drug addiction, including struggle, uncontrollable eating, anxiety disorders and emotional disorders.
- Making chocolate does not melt at 40 degrees Celsius
scientists at cadbury at bourneville, near birmingham created chocolate bars with dairy milk brands that are still completely hard even when exposed to temperatures of 40 ° c for more than three hours.
- Come to France to enjoy chocolate insects
crunchy insects, flavored with hazelnuts and chocolate flavors have attracted many customers. they bought a whole box of chocolates to give to friends and relatives, mr. musquar said.
- Low-fat chocolate made from seaweed
scientists at warwick university (uk) have found a way to make a new type of low-fat chocolate called
- Chocolate is going to be extinct? This technology may be the answer
specifically, experts believe that chocolate is completely capable
- Vietnam owns the best chocolate in the world
for hundreds of years, chocolate has been the basic ingredient in many kinds of cakes, candies, ice cream biscuits, cakes ... all over the world. this is also one of the most favorite flavors of billions of people.
- Chocolate made from fruit
children are often picky eaters of vegetables you? don't worry too much, because scientists at warwick university (uk) have successfully developed new chocolate made from fruit juice.
- How is the famous Vietnamese Chocolate made?
from cacao fruit grown in dong nai and ben tre provinces ..., two french entrepreneurs created the famous vietnamese chocolate in the world.
- The technology of producing 3D chocolate is extremely poisonous
a japanese 3d printing company is planning to produce chocolate in the shape of a valentine's day offering.
- Sweet Valentine - romantic with Chocolate
you want to give chocolate to her on the occasion of christmas? but what do you know about this popular dish?
- 9 effects of chocolate on health
not only is the gift of love for young people who want to express their affection on valentine's day, chocolate is also a food that brings a lot of health benefits. let's join us to find out the benefits of chocolate!
- Fat in chocolate can be replaced with fruit juice
a study by british scientists said on monday that they found a way to replace the fat in chocolate with fruit juice, while maintaining the same feelings as chocolate. la is in the mouth.
- He: Discovered 115-year-old chocolate, risking his taste
vikki jones, 49, saw the rowntree chocolate box after rummaging through his ancestral home. although the chocolate box was made in 1902, ms. vikki decided to eat it.
- For the first time in nearly a century the world has a completely new type of chocolate
ruby is one
- Vitamin 'chocolate' helps prevent stroke
instead of eating chocolate every day, scientists have created a vitamin that contains anti-cardiovascular substances in cocoa beans.
- Want to lose weight: Eat chocolate in the morning
this is the result of a study by a team of scientists from tel aviv university (israel) after conducting tests on 193 obese people, divided into two groups. one group ate a 300-calorie breakfast and a 600-calorie breakfast group with chocolate pastries.
- The more bitter the chocolate, the more anti-aging it helps
many people are surprised when chocolate has the function of fighting against aging process like some vegetables, fruits. in particular, the more bitter the chocolate is, the higher the effect.
- Detecting white patches on chocolate surfaces, do you eat them or throw them away?
with sweet believers, like chocolate, what's more interesting when you take the chocolate candy out and slowly sip, enjoy them?
- Chocolate helps enhance memory in the elderly
the study performed on 60 people at an average age of 73, and no one had dementia. they drink two cups of chocolate regularly every day for a month.
- New discovery about coffee flavor perception
for many people, the first highlight of the day is the delicious taste of a cup of coffee in the morning. now scientists think that explains why coffee when drinking is not as attractive as its taste.
- Eating chocolate helps to slim down?
this result comes from the investigation of nearly 1,000 americans through diet, calorie intake and bmi (a common method to measure obesity). they found that people who ate chocolate on average a few times a week were
- Close up of chocolate pieces more than 200 million, the most expensive planet
at the chocolate fair in obidos, portugal on friday, the most expensive chocolate in the world was presented.
- Why is black chocolate good for heart?
black chocolate is good for the body, that's right, and now scientists know why this type of chocolate is good for the body.
- Pain relief by ... water or chocolate!
eating a bar of chocolate or drinking a glass of water has the effect of relieving the feeling of pain - affirmed by research by chicago university scientists (usa).
- Can chocolate be made from mango fruit?
by using mango fruit instead of cocoa, scientists hope to save the hundred billion dollar chocolate industry from the prospect of a shortage of raw materials.
- The amount of chocolate in the world is running out
one news that will be unhappy with many people is that the amount of chocolate in the world is gradually depleting.
- The wife holds the chocolate Valentine gift for 33 years
a british woman keeps chocolate bars donated from 1984 as a treasure and is proud to show off to everyone.