- America: Change of life because
a man who owns
- Rich by accidentally picking up a coin of 7.4 billion VND in a pile of toys
the man owns a huge sum of up to £ 270,000 (about vnd 7.4 billion) from an ancient coin he accidentally picked up in the toy of his 4-year-old son.
- Finding coins makes 'changes' throughout Australian history
the coin found on an australian beach sparked the new portuguese theory that the first europeans set foot on australia, 250 years before captain cook.
- Lucky coins in the world
in japan, people often put 5 yen coins in their wallets to keep their money up, and singapore always brings a dollar of luck with them with the belief that it is sacred.
- 10 world's rarest coins
in the world, there are the most rare and valuable coins at the moment because they only have a few specimens left, even one single specimen.
- The gold coin jar buried more than 1,500 years under the Italian theater
hundreds of intact gold coins from the 5th century were found during the demolition of a theater in italy.
- Discovered 2,500-year-old treasure in a place no one expected in the old castle
accordingly, the treasure consists of nearly 200 ancient roman and greek coins dating back to 2,500 years found in a desk drawer at the ancient scotney castle (england).
- Glass coins from World War II worth more than 70,000 USD
a world war ii toughened glass coin is auctioned for $ 70,500.
- The image depicts the portrait of Jesus on an ancient coin
a small bronze coin from the first century is said to hold the only image of jesus.
- The secret structure of a 1-dollar coin makes the Internet jump up for fun
the miraculous thing you are about to see below belongs to roman booteen, artist specializing in sculpture on zippo, coin ... famous instagram.
- The tiny piece of private land is only 0.32m2 wide in the US city
in front of the village cigars store is a small triangular piece of land carved with inscription
- Why is a portrait on a coin a half-face image on paper money that is face-to-face?
as early as the 7th century bc, the first coins were produced in the lydia region with decorative bulls or lions.
- Discover the oldest coin treasure in England
the largest known coin treasure in the uk has an estimated 22,000 roman coins, dating from the 4th century.
- China is rewarding 1,500 USD to decode the ancient gold coin
the government of hunan province, china, will reward 1,500 usd for the successful decoder of the mysterious inscription on the back of 6 gold coins dating from the 13th - 14th centuries.
- Special gold coins appeared for sale up to 50 billion
stephen lloyd, an islamic coin expert at the auction house, said the coin was really too great.
- Load V-Coin via Techcombank system
on february 12, information technology development and investment company - vtc intecom and vietnam technological and commercial joint stock bank (techcombank) signed a cooperation contract to provide v-coin charging service by news. mobile phone message.
- The ancient piece of paper reveals the marriage of the Lord
a historian of harvard university has just finished deciphering a piece of faded fourth-century papyrus referring to the wife of jesus. the piece of papyrus written in coptic language refers to jesus' talk about his wife.
- Pick up a rare gold department worth 1.5 billion VND
a man in the united states had just picked up a piece of gold that was considered to be quite rare, about the size of a steak.
- Discover the largest piece of fossil dinosaur skin ever
korean scientists have discovered an unprecedented large piece of fossilized skin of a lizard-like dinosaur that lived in the early cretaceous period, or cretaceous period.
- Detecting a piece of bronze drum mold in Luy Lau
in 2014, experts from east asia university (japan) together with officials of the national museum of history cooperated to study the ancient city of luy lau (thanh khuong commune, thuan thanh district, bac ninh).
- Birds are smaller than pennies
with a body weight of only 1.6 to 2 grams, not as heavy as an american coin, bees hummingbirds deserve to hold
- USA: Discovering a 630 kg meteorite
recently, in the us state of kansas, a 630-kilogram piece of rare meteorite was discovered buried in a depth of 2 meters. this meteorite piece is recognized as one of the rocks originating from the universe.
- Rare gold coin engraved with Roman emperor
american archaeologists found a gold coin engraved with a roman emperor beneath the ruins of a noble mansion in jerusalem.
- The largest meteorite piece in Russia weighs several tons
the largest piece of meteorite that attacked russia that scientists have not found a fall site can weigh several tons and size up to several meters.
- Mystery of the wheel
sticking to the wheel rim crawling a piece of colored paper and watching it move, you will see a strange phenomenon: when the piece of paper runs down to the lower part of the wheel, we see it quite clearly, trigger
- Poor falling into the sky suddenly changed into a millionaire by finding out this one no one uses
paul coleman is an amateur treasure hunter in the uk. he discovered more than 5,251 super rare ancient anglo saxon coins during an excavation at christmas.
- The most exotic currencies in the world
in addition to vietnam's vouchers, this list also has a coin emitted, squirrel, stone with a weight of 8 tons or a face value of vnd100 million.
- Vietnamese costume on Yahoo Messenger
the avatar (avatar) in the chat window becomes more loving when the character has its own character of the country. a girl can wear a four-piece or three-piece shirt. and the boy will wear a hat, park a motorbike on ho guom lake.
- Wavosaur - Submission of
how can we select the sound of our favorite instrument in a piece of music or correct a piece of music to match our interests? wavosaur - a sound program that can help you do what you want
- Discover treasures that contain extremely valuable gold coins on the Black Sea coast
bulgarian archaeologists have discovered a treasure containing 957 precious artifacts at the kaliakra fortress on the black sea coast.