- Finding coins makes 'changes' throughout Australian history
the coin found on an australian beach sparked the new portuguese theory that the first europeans set foot on australia, 250 years before captain cook.
- America: Change of life because
a man who owns
- Rich by accidentally picking up a coin of 7.4 billion VND in a pile of toys
the man owns a huge sum of up to £ 270,000 (about vnd 7.4 billion) from an ancient coin he accidentally picked up in the toy of his 4-year-old son.
- The discovery may change the history of Australia
the coins were identified dating back to the 900s. researchers believe they originate from the ancient kingdom of kilwa in africa (today near tanzania).
- Lucky coins in the world
in japan, people often put 5 yen coins in their wallets to keep their money up, and singapore always brings a dollar of luck with them with the belief that it is sacred.
- 10 world's rarest coins
in the world, there are the most rare and valuable coins at the moment because they only have a few specimens left, even one single specimen.
- The gold coin jar buried more than 1,500 years under the Italian theater
hundreds of intact gold coins from the 5th century were found during the demolition of a theater in italy.
- Discovered 2,500-year-old treasure in a place no one expected in the old castle
accordingly, the treasure consists of nearly 200 ancient roman and greek coins dating back to 2,500 years found in a desk drawer at the ancient scotney castle (england).
- Glass coins from World War II worth more than 70,000 USD
a world war ii toughened glass coin is auctioned for $ 70,500.
- The image depicts the portrait of Jesus on an ancient coin
a small bronze coin from the first century is said to hold the only image of jesus.
- The secret structure of a 1-dollar coin makes the Internet jump up for fun
the miraculous thing you are about to see below belongs to roman booteen, artist specializing in sculpture on zippo, coin ... famous instagram.
- Why is a portrait on a coin a half-face image on paper money that is face-to-face?
as early as the 7th century bc, the first coins were produced in the lydia region with decorative bulls or lions.
- Discover the oldest coin treasure in England
the largest known coin treasure in the uk has an estimated 22,000 roman coins, dating from the 4th century.
- China is rewarding 1,500 USD to decode the ancient gold coin
the government of hunan province, china, will reward 1,500 usd for the successful decoder of the mysterious inscription on the back of 6 gold coins dating from the 13th - 14th centuries.
- Special gold coins appeared for sale up to 50 billion
stephen lloyd, an islamic coin expert at the auction house, said the coin was really too great.
- Load V-Coin via Techcombank system
on february 12, information technology development and investment company - vtc intecom and vietnam technological and commercial joint stock bank (techcombank) signed a cooperation contract to provide v-coin charging service by news. mobile phone message.
- Birds are smaller than pennies
with a body weight of only 1.6 to 2 grams, not as heavy as an american coin, bees hummingbirds deserve to hold
- Rare gold coin engraved with Roman emperor
american archaeologists found a gold coin engraved with a roman emperor beneath the ruins of a noble mansion in jerusalem.
- Poor falling into the sky suddenly changed into a millionaire by finding out this one no one uses
paul coleman is an amateur treasure hunter in the uk. he discovered more than 5,251 super rare ancient anglo saxon coins during an excavation at christmas.
- The most exotic currencies in the world
in addition to vietnam's vouchers, this list also has a coin emitted, squirrel, stone with a weight of 8 tons or a face value of vnd100 million.
- Discover treasures that contain extremely valuable gold coins on the Black Sea coast
bulgarian archaeologists have discovered a treasure containing 957 precious artifacts at the kaliakra fortress on the black sea coast.
- Discover the world's oldest
paul croituru, 37, of romania, and 13-year-old son, were lucky enough to discover 300 coins made of fake silver when using a metal detector on a plot near their home.
- Nghe An: Digging the foundation of the house with the treasure of ancient coins
a 36kg coin pot has just been discovered by lang van trung (sn 1984), in cam hoa village, cam son commune, anh son district (nghe an) while digging a foundation to build a house.
- The old couple dug the treasure from the 14th century in the garden
a retired couple has just dug a treasure from around the 14th-15th century in their own garden.
- Treasure coins worth tens of millions of dollars in Wales
the treasure consists of 91 silver coins from the roman era, dating back over 2,000 years, found on a wales field worth tens of millions of dollars.
- Money in ... universe
looks like a beautiful clear coin, but this round plastic can withstand the extreme pressure when traveling into space. special money has just been announced by scientists.
- Interesting experiment
after plugging in an iceberg, the coin suddenly vibrated violently. why?
- Sagrada Familia Cathedral
it may seem paradoxical, but it can be as simple as the left and right side of the coin: in barcelone during the 19th century, the church was collapsed in the name of progress, and the outbreak of violence created destruction, looting and destroying t & o works
- Take a test
the teacher is giving the students a multiple choice test. seeing toto juggling a coin, the teacher asked: - what the hell are you doing?
- Cleopatra is an ugly person
films and literary works are all over cleopatra's beautiful praise, who is considered a measure of beauty. but an ancient coin showed that the egyptian queen had a beaked nose, a cut forehead and a thin lips.