- The biotic house encounters the giant jellyfish in British waters
buckets, animals that can weigh up to 35 kg as adults, are caught swimming in british waters.
- Red head mouse 're-exported' after more than 100 years
scientists discovered a species of rat that has never been seen since 1898 in the el dorado nature reserve, colombia.
- Cleopatra scientist
cleopatra may not be as sexy as described by greek and roman scholars, but a brilliant scientist.
- Sea anemones live under Antarctic ice
an anemone species was found under the antarctic thick ice, and became the first marine creature to be discovered to live on ice.
- Bill Gates supported $ 3 million for the project ... to shield the Sun from heat for the Earth
it seems that billionaire bill gates has never stopped thinking about great things and beyond human knowledge.
- Discover new shark species in the Atlantic Ocean
scientists from the florida institute of technology found a new six-bearing shark in the waters off belize, the atlantic ocean, and the ifl science on february 23.
- Micro robot for surgery
a micro robot can be injected into the body through a syringe that will be used by physicians to analyze health conditions, administer drugs, or perform surgery in very small areas.
- Japan develops avatar robot as in fiction film
accordingly, the third generation of japanese robot can remotely distance up to nearly 10km with 5g connection.
- What is Artificial Intelligence? What is AI (artificial intelligence)?
artificial intelligence (ai) can be defined as a branch of computer science that involves the automation of intelligent behavior.
- Automotive brake materials are made from scrap yard dates
scientists from the university of portsmouth and cambridge have successfully developed a new biomedical material from date biomass, said phys.
- How does solar cell work?
solar batteries (solar cells / photovoltaic batteries) are devices that directly convert sunlight energy (solar energy) into electrical energy (electricity) based on the photoelectric effect.
- The US military develops laser weapons that can burn targets from a distance
according to the original disclosure, this special weapon was designed with unique laser systems never before.
- US spends $ 7m to develop a skeleton to help soldiers become 'super warriors'
combined with special sensors and artificial intelligence, the us military's future support framework will allow soldiers to carry heavy weapons and increase their durability with difficult terrain.
- $ 114 million windmill
the wind motion green boat concept is highly valued for its eco-friendliness when it comes to using 100% clean energy.
- Singapore produces super light materials from plastic waste
singapore researchers are filing a patent application for a new lightweight, heat-resistant, lightweight material made from recycled plastic.
- Turn desert air into drinking water in a completely new way
a new prototype device, developed at king abdullah university of science and technology (kaust) in saudi arabia, can absorb water vapor and then release liquid water as required.
- Origin of material ... thicker when stretched
commonly, when we stretch everything, they become thinner. however, this is not always true; some things, like cats' skin, have 'auxetic' stretching properties.
- Argentina develops clean energy
in argentina, an engineer is seeking to develop alternative energy technologies from soybeans, to assist farmers in the event that fuel prices continue to climb.
- Screen on paper
animated screen images such as composite paper in newspapers and magazines can mark a new revolution in release and information.
- Nano-bombs destroy cancer
researchers at the university of delaware are taking a new step in the fight against cancer - a new technology for detecting and treating cancer, the 'nano' bombs that can explode. breast cancer tumor.
- Microchannel virus tests
stmicroelectronics corp. today announced that it has successfully developed a microchip capable of detecting viruses and germs accurately and quickly. the ability of the microchip to test is very large, generally all types of diseases are c & o
- Biometric ATMs
no need for a card and pin when using an account holder's atm, just press your finger on the screen and receive money from the machine. currently colombia and chile are two of the few countries in the world where banks apply sine technology
- Car office
ford motor company (us) has introduced a small f-250 super duty truck
- Beverages combined with beer and coffee
a half-beverage, half-brewed beverage will quickly appear on your menu. nestec, a swiss-based nestle company, has created a fermented beverage that is as bubbly as beer, but has a distinctive cafe.
- Boats are powered by sunflower oil!
italian farmers have made the world's first motorboat run on sunflower oil - a type
- Direct speech translation technology
us and european scientists have unveiled a technology that directly translates words from one language to another. the technology and other translation technologies were first introduced at carnegie me college
- Cheap solar cells are about to be mass produced
the first low-cost solar cells made from synthetic resin will be marketed after 5 years. it is the latest announcement by scientists - who are vying for increasingly fierce in this area.
- The first molecule in the world goes on two legs
the scientists created a molecule that walked on its legs when it felt hot or when laced with the tip of a scanning microscope.
- Filtration technology in 0.5 seconds
a japanese company has developed a technology that transmits a 2-hour film in 0.5 seconds - the fastest speed ever achieved with fiber optic cable in the field.
- 'Loa' helps the deaf hear the music
scientists have invented a device to help the deaf