- Discover the mysterious room inside the underground palace of Roman tyrants
archaeologists have recently discovered the discovery of a hidden room in the underground palace of the roman emperor tycoon nero.
- Find out where Caesar was assassinated
spanish researchers have identified the exact location where the murder of julius caesar the great in 44 bc.
- Nero is not a tyrant?
a poem from ancient greece has been deciphered, showing very different images of brutal notorious tyrants in roman history.
- 'Divine illness' of the Caesar emperor
unusual behavior of one of the most famous generals in history, julius caesar is said to be caused by mild strokes, meaning that the diagnosis at that time was misleading and not right.
- The immortal word of world celebrity
before his death, historic celebrities had an immortal word.
- The richest people in human history
bill gates is the only modern living person on this list but where is his position in the top?
- Play Caesar's rare phenomenon
a bust is said to have carved the portrait of julius caesar the archaeologists found at the bottom of the rhone river, in southern france.
- The fate of the children of Queen Cleopatra
after the egyptian queen cleopatra committed suicide, her children had to leave their wealthy lives and soon be separated.
- March 15: Julius Caesar is murdered by dozens of seniors
the assassination of julius caesar led to the most tragic civil war in roman history.
- Burn a disc using Nero Burning Room
nero burning rom is the leading burning program today. however, there are quite a lot of points to keep in mind when burning discs that you will be guided in the following lesson to avoid errors that damage the backup disk or
- What helped Ceasar to become the most powerful dictator in Rome?
historians have recently made a comment about the motive of the roman dictator gaius julius caesar's pursuit of all power.
- Discovered where the first Roman Emperor was born
archaeologists found at palatine hill in rome the rest of a large house that they believed might be the first roman emperor - augustus was born.
- 10 first landmarks in human history
the first strike, the first us president died at the office ... were the first landmarks in human history.
- Found the birthplace of the Roman emperor Augustus
a group of archaeologists yesterday claimed to have discovered part of the building that they believed was the birthplace of the first emperor of rome - augustus. archaeologist headed by clemen
- The king built a great empire and ended 23 stabbing
julius caesar is a talented politician who offers a series of reform rules, laying an important foundation for the transition of the roman republic to the new political system, the roman empire.
- Little secret about food bearing the most famous Roman emperor
caesar salad is one of the most famous dishes of european cuisine. but containing behind this dish is the secret not everyone knows.
- Nero Premium Edition v7.04 version is only 25.43 MB
although only ranked 7th in the list of 10 best burning software in the world according to toptenreviews magazine, but in vietnam, nero premium edition (npe) has always been known to users as the software for burning discs. most used.
- Cleopatra - the most powerful woman of the ancient world
cleopatra is probably the most famous queen of the ancient world. she is famous not only for her beauty but also for her smart sharp features and has become the subject of exploitation of many cinematographic and theater works.
- The truth falls back on the culprit who burned into Rome
according to many documents, one of the wildest, craziest actions of the tyrant nero is to order burned to rome. is that true?
- 2000-year-old Roman tombstone was found in New York
american archaeologists are buzzing before a mysterious roman tombstone has just been discovered in the most unexpected place: westchester county, new york - one of america's wealthiest neighborhoods.
- Battlefields where Emperor Caesar massacred 150,000 people
the greatest emperor of the roman empire killed 150,000 people in a battle with two tribes on dutch soil.
- 10 most cruel lords of human history
genghis khan, emperor nero, vo tac thien ... are among the 10 most cruel monarchs in human history, even killing relatives.
- Gold coins 2,000 years of casting the Roman emperor was deified
a climber found a rare gold coin cast in the shape of the roman emperor augustus dating back nearly 2,000 years, just like the version on display at the british museum in london.
- Ostia ancient Roman port was bigger than the holy land of Pompeii
the ancient roman port of ostia was built on the mouth of the river tiber, it was built into a giant complex under emperor claudius and named portus-meaning port.
- October 1582 calendar with 10 days does not exist
before 1582, europeans and colonies used a calendar based on the julian calendar given by emperor julius caesar in 46 bc.
- The reason for February is only 28 or 29 days
each calendar month has between 30 and 31 days, but february is only 28 or 29 days if it is a leap year, due to the retention of the previous roman calendar.
- The 10 most famous physicists and astronomers of all time
galilei, einstein and hawking are among the most famous scientists and have the most contributions to astrophysics.
- Discovered the 2,000-year-old hat of the Roman cavalry
the hat was assembled from 1,000 small fragments in 3 years by experts at the british museum. the hat is made of iron and decorated with gilded leaves. this is the only hat found in the uk with an intact gold-plated silver plated layer.
- Recreate the first temple of Rome by digital
scientists have recreated rome's earliest main temple - the apollo sun god temple, thought to have been built by the first roman emperor augustus. this temple dates back to 28 bc, t & a
- The Roman Emperor and the preferences
for many, the ancient roman emperor was very knowledgeable, fair and trustworthy. but many consider the leaders of this ancient roman empire a symbol of cruelty, and many sick acts.