- The chemical is dubbed 'the element of the devil'.
phosphorus (p) is an important element of life. it combines with oxygen to produce phosphate, a compound that acts as a bond in dna.
- Black phosphorus: The material promises to reduce the size of electronic devices
scientists have discovered how to make large quantities of black phosphorus nanoparticles, promising a new development era of nanoscale electronics.
- 'Gems' picked up the river fiercely in the pockets of German women
a german woman had a fatal fire accident after picking up a tablet
- Scientists absolutely warn against raising octopus
the reason given is that the environmental impacts that octopus will create.
- Humans are wasting 'resources' urine
the world is currently at risk of serious depletion of phosphorus reserves. while scientists are trying to find ways to remedy this situation, there is still a small amount of phosphorus leaking from the toilet every day.
- Video: Burning power causes white flesh phosphorus necrosis
being able to fire fiercely in the air, white phosphorus can cause serious injury if it gets on the skin.
- Accidentally found phosphorus when refining urine to prepare gold
many people still don't understand why hennig brand thinks urine can make other metals turn into gold after it reaches its maximum.
- Video: Syrian people fry eggs with phosphorus bombs
a syrian man cooked breakfast with a heat source of 3,000 degrees celsius from a highly toxic white phosphorus bomb.
- Meteors bring 'the origin of life' to Earth
meteors have brought to earth the phosphorus substance, an extremely necessary element for the formation of life on the green planet.
- Types of environmental pollution and effective remedies
environmental pollution is the most concerned issue today. polluted environment can cause many dangerous consequences for human health.
- Air pollution causes 7 million deaths
in a recent announcement, who estimated that in 2012, there were 7 million deaths related to global air pollution.
- The universe 'scarce' phosphorus, and aliens are not as much as we expected
according to independent, a new study said, the universe is the place
- Ukraine: Yellow phosphorus burns again
in the area of the former yellow phosphorus fire in ukraine (buskyi region of lvov, near poland), a new fire broke out, delegates of buskyi rostislav slipts regional council said today (3 -8).
- 1.2 million Chinese people die from air pollution
china has 1.2 million deaths due to air pollution in 2010, accounting for 40% of all deaths due to this cause globally.
- China spent 277 billion USD to solve the problem of pollution
according to china daily, the chinese government is planning to spend 1,700 billion yuan (us $ 277 billion) to address air pollution in the next five years.
- China wants to keep the right to publish pollution indicators
chinese cities suffer from the most serious air pollution in the world, but for years the government's air measurements have shown low levels of pollution. public awareness has changed after us embassies and consulates in china announced air pollution index in beijing city, china.
- Beijing uses rain to wash away contaminated smoke
beijing is planning to prevent increasing air pollution clouds with artificial interventions.
- Serious air pollution alarm in China
on december 2, dust and fog covered the sky of shanghai city, china's financial center.
- Beijing alarms on air pollution
air pollution in the capital, beijing, china, was first classified as the yellow alarm group, the second highest level in the 4-step pollution warning system.
- China admits to underestimating the level of pollution
the air pollution in beijing is getting worse, forcing officials in the country to admit that the previous evaluation criteria are incorrect.
- Self-extinguishing case: Eliminate the cause of photphin
on the afternoon of april 9, nghe an department of science and technology officially reported the results of the fire inspection at mr. nguyen hoai thanh's family, nghia phuc commune, tan ky district.
- What is light pollution? How to reduce light pollution
really, people are never aware of another potential danger
- Beijing darkened again because of pollution
beijing city officials warned people to limit their home leave because of the recurring haze and air pollution indicators that are far above safety thresholds.
- How to identify heavily polluted air
polluted air, which contains a lot of toxins, substances when acting on the body will cause dangerous diseases from the skin to incurable diseases especially for children.
- New solutions against air pollution
according to the world health organization (who), air pollution is the world's largest 'killer' and the culprit that kills more than 7 million people worldwide in 2012.
- Dirty air ruins China's beautiful dream
the goal of building a prosperous and beautiful country of the chinese government may not be realized by heavy air pollution, a state news agency said.
- Measures to protect the body from air pollution
air pollution is a common threat to the community, taking place not only in dusty cities like beijing (china), mumbai (india) and los angeles (usa), according to the huffington post.
- Beijing atmosphere at dangerous pollution levels
air pollution in china's beijing capital has risen to the level of danger to human health, the index today said.
- China faces serious water pollution
chinese scientists warn that in addition to air pollution, china is also facing serious water pollution.
- 7 simple ways to reduce air pollution in your home
according to a recent report by the royal college of physicians, outdoor air pollution causes about 40,000 deaths in the uk each year.