- New York banned food containing activated carbon
black-colored dishes and drinks appeared rampant on instagram and social networks after the shops raced to add their products to a raw material of activated carbon.
- The truth about the miraculous effect of activated carbon
the food with activated carbon became an attractive trend for many people. however, scientists say this substance does not work as advertised.
- Activated charcoal toothpaste whitening is a scam
activated charcoal toothpaste advertised as having the ability to whiten teeth actually may increase the risk of tooth decay and dullness, according to uk dentists.
- Black ice cream: Is it safe to eat a coal dish?
black ice cream with activated carbon composition, also known as coal, originated in new york's ice cream finest morgenstern, usa: black coconut ash ice cream with coconut charcoal.
- Radiation reduction with corn cobs
researchers from the sunrise country found that activated carbon, produced from corn cobs, is effective in absorbing radioactive substances, heavy metals and pesticides. this activated carbon absorbs most radioactive substances and salts of heavy metals in the soil.
- Method of filtering styrene pollutants in water
using granular activated carbon combined with aeration through the insert tower can help filter styrene contaminated water.
- Students make black soap from rice husk
at first glance, the moon cake is covered with dark chocolate but in fact it is black soap cakes, successfully fabricated by a group of 5 students from hanoi university of technology.
- Where is carbon stored on Earth?
we often talk about carbon, about how it pollutes the environment ... but do you know how carbon is made and where it is stored on earth?
- Enhance the value of Melaleuca trees
scientists from ho chi minh city university of technology have just studied the technology of extracting melaleuca and activated carbon from melaleuca. melaleuca leaves are often used to induce sympathy, no industrial value.
- Carbon is not the enemy of the Earth, the world needs to reconsider it
in the article, mcdonough points out that carbon is not a chemical element for us to say bad. on the contrary, it is an essential part of life on earth.
- Detecting carbon in soil being released into the atmosphere
a team of researchers including a university of california, davis and a botanist identified the source of carbon emissions. this finding may play an important role in understanding the future and future global changes.
- Discovery of carbon and life in the heart of the Earth
the discovery of scientists working on a project called deep carbon observatory, a study of carbon movement below the surface of the earth, suggests that space is not the only place where life exists.
- Super profitable product of 8X scientist
the group of young scientists from the department of materials research and components technology has just launched a product that promises to bring super profits to the country: carbon nanotube materials.
- Technological breakthrough production of carbon chip series
researchers at ibm corp. have developed a new technique for mass-producing carbon nanotubes, which can produce smaller, much faster chips.
- For the first time, seeing carbon can bond with 6 other atoms
a pyramid-shaped carbon molecule has just been studied for the first time and the special thing is that it's not like what we have learned in basic chemical programming.
- Carbon fiber can store energy inside the car body
this finding opens up opportunities to create batteries with new structures, in which carbon fiber will become an important part of the energy system.
- Find out how to 'recycle' carbon dioxide into plastic
the focus of the experiment is the reduction of carbon dioxide, which converts this gas into a number of different compounds.
- Fossil-filled fossil soil was found
the soil layers formed on the surface of the earth thousands of years ago and are now buried deep underground found to be very rich in carbon.
- Transform pine trees to increase carbon absorption
to maximize the role of plants in carbon sequestration and storage, us researchers have been working hard for more than half a century to improve pine needles. finally, they also have significant achievements in improving their ability to absorb carbon dioxide in the air.
- The calculator is made entirely of micro carbon nanotubes
scientists have successfully created the first prototype computer made entirely of carbon nanotubes
- Black carbon heated the earth twice as strongly as predicted
the burning process of wood and diesel creates a kind of black carbon that, when deposited on the surface of the body, forms soot or soot.
- The Arctic emits 62 billion tons of carbon in the 21st century
recent research shows that the arctic will move from a carbon-containing state to a carbon source when the permafrost will emit greenhouse gases.
- NASA discovered a strong increase in carbon emissions in the winter
the findings were obtained through data from the carbon 2 observation satellite (oco-2) launched by nasa in 2014.
- 5 natural ways to clean the air at home
you use beeswax candles, activated carbon, plant trees, essential oils to help the house become airy, fresh air.
- Safe, safe carbon storage technology breakthrough
after more than three years of research and implementation of the carbon gas storage project west of melbourne city, the australian team of scientists said carbon gas storage technology is very effective and safe, and is breakthrough in modern society.
- Stop issuing carbon emissions permits to airlines
the possibility of a global aviation trade war has been ruled out after the european commission (ec) decided to suspend plans to force airlines around the world to buy carbon emissions permits when using use of airports in europe.
- Global carbon emissions are about to reach 36 billion tons
recent scientists said carbon emissions this year are continuing to rise and will reach a record of 36 billion tons.
- Chip industry hit a new milestone: The first successful production of carbon nanoparticles
in theory, with higher performance and more efficient use of energy, we expect it will replace silicon chips.
- Have you found a way to 'lock' faster carbon against climate change?
the process of locking carbon in water or stone is understood as the process of carbon absorption. the chemical evolution is related to some complex chemical reactions.
- Scientists find a low-cost and effective solution to combat deforestation
forests are a good carbon sink, because they store more carbon in the trees than they discharge it into the environment.