- Why is water wet, and fire hot?
this may be a silly question but why is the water wet? all previous answers about water did not explain why the water was wet. we simply understand that water is naturally wet.
- Discover a new state of water
the belief that water has only three solid, liquid, and gas forms is no longer suitable when scientists find that hot water between 40 and 60 degrees c begins to switch between two different liquid states.
- It turns out that what we drink every day is the weirdest liquid in the universe
for our species, water is a familiar and strange material. familiar with water covering 71% of the earth's surface.
- Water is a catalyst in explosions
the most abundant material on earth exhibits some incredible properties when placed in extreme conditions.
- Why are water droplets shaped?
surface tension acts on molecules on the surface of the liquid, causing droplets in the air to be spherical.
- Successfully developed the method of rapid inspection of nanotube quality
carbon nanotubes have many unique properties with thermal and electrical conductivity, which can be useful in areas such as aerospace, microelectronics and biotechnology. however, these properties can vary greatly, depending on size, calculation
- Epson announces DuraBrite Ultra saving ink
launched with 2 lines of high quality stylus c90 (single function) and stylus cx5500 (all in one), new ink technology featuring 'happy ink water proof' to reduce cost uses, has high water resistance properties, produces a clear and durable color, d & ugra
- Production of 'utopian' materials capable of absorbing superior water
recently, swedish scientists have created a new material, an 'utopian' material that breaks the record of surface area and water absorption capacity.
- Unexpected properties of high-temperature superconductors
areas with small and isolated superconductivity exist within these substances at temperatures higher than previously known temperatures, according to a study by princeton scientists, who have just developed the techniques. new techniques for taking photos of properties
- Glass has the ability to 'transform' when meeting water
this is the first time glass has the ability to transmit light with high opacity built. the combination of these two properties can help increase the performance of solar panels and leds.
- Revealing the strange properties of glass
scientists had a groundbreaking discovery of the strange properties of glass expression in both solid and liquid form.
- Coffee can cause hallucinations
it seems that people only give praise to coffee, but the medal does not have the left side, coffee also shows some negative properties.
- 6 facts that make you change the way you think about using water
according to experts, if you continue to waste water, the earth will
- The secret of not freezing of Antarctic penguins
penguins still function normally in the cold - 50 degrees celsius of antarctica without worrying about freezing thanks to some superior waterproof properties.
- Turn waste into fashionable products
plastic items are increasingly popular, but its hard-to-decompose properties are also serious environmental problems. india is the world's most serious plastic waste water, conserve non-governmental organization has sought to recycle it.
- Uses of the water tower
the water tower is an elevated water tank, with the main purpose being to store water for less time to use for peak hours, appearing in many parts of the world.
- Can trees flirt each other?
biologists at northern australia university, in perth under the guidance of dr. monica gagliano and colleagues at bristol university, uk, studied this issue. they used highly sensitive meters to study the acoustic properties of insect whiskers, from which researchers found
- The invention keeps the phone soaked in water and remains dry
this hydrophobic spray compound does not allow water particles to reach the surface of devices such as mobile phones. the chairman of ross nanotechnology company andy joness said that the composition of this magic spray compound is being kept strictly confidential. he only revealed that the compound has such miraculous properties because it contains nanoparticles of nearly 20 nanometers in size
- Technology turns dirty water into clean water in Israel
water scarcity and water pollution are two of the world's most pressing issues, especially in developing countries, where infrastructure and resources are limited.
- Water drinking habits to remember
do you know how to drink water? is the water you drink safe? what kind of water should you drink? ... when you answer, it means that the water becomes a good friend of the body.
- 6 technologies used to create clean drinking water: taken from air, filtered seawater ...
according to water.org, 1 in 10 people in the world do not have access to safe and clean water.
- Top 4 types of harmful water should not be taken immediately after waking up
you will be severely affected by health if you impart some of the following water when you wake up because it can be counterproductive.
- Top 10 most unique and unique
not only are modern and valuable scientific and technical achievements in water transport, water bridges
- 'Dry' water and special applications
according to the telegraph, 'dry water' looks like white powder. each grain of dry water contains a drop of water with a silicon dioxide coating (silicon compound in the form of sandstone). in fact, 95% of dry water is 'wet' water.
- The new solution uses sparks to recycle concrete
concrete (a mixture of cement, aggregate and water) has a very durable and high strength properties and has become a popular material especially in the construction industry. however, the use of concrete causes some negative side.
- Clean water and numbers to speak
'water is endless, never shallow' - this misconception has led to waste of clean water in daily life.
- Magically turn the air ... into water on Hanoi street
the machine that produces water from the air donated by an israeli company to hanoi city can condense water into pure water.
- Video: Magic cat, an interesting toy
this is a toy made of 95% sand, but its interesting properties have turned magic sand into an extremely interesting new toy.
- Ultra-clean water filter
italian scientists say they have built a new water purifier that will reduce water costs by half. water purification technology has been used in many countries to recycle used water, making ordinary water better.
- Roll container
in developing countries, many areas do not have clean tap water, but it is very difficult to collect water. especially if it puts a heavy burden on women's shoulders.