- How did bacteria learn to fight antibiotics?
antibiotic resistance is a phenomenon that occurs when germs or bacteria are not destroyed by antibiotics. they not only exist but also reproduce new generations of bacteria, also have resistance to chemicals and chemicals to treat infections.
- Why do you know that antibiotics do not treat flu, many people continue to abuse?
research shows that many doctors are prescribing antibiotics to please patients.
- Antibiotic resistance can be passed from mother to child
antibiotics can affect bacteria, communities of bacteria that live in the gut and other parts of the body that pass from the mother to the next generations and cause illness if abused.
- Antibiotics from dirt
a group of scientists claims to have created one of the strongest antibiotics, capable of killing microorganisms that cause pneumonia, staph, tuberculosis, blood infections ...
- Three types of antibiotics defeat the most dangerous drug resistance gene of the virus
the synthetic antibiotic of us scientists is also capable of fighting ndm-5, a gene that gives other bacteria strong resistance to bacteria.
- Bacterial alarms resistant to many antibiotics
while developed countries still use generation 1 antibiotics, vietnam has used antibiotics of generations 3 and 4.
- Bad habits of parents hurt the liver and kidneys, endanger children
antibiotics are a drug used to kill bacteria and microorganisms. but now antibiotic resistance is turning around, making antibiotics lose their effectiveness.
- Understand disease to use antibiotics correctly
antibiotics only work with some infections, excessive abuse is the cause of antibiotic resistance.
- The golden age of antibiotics is over, the immediate future will be a nightmare for humans
there are millions of people who die each year in an era without antibiotics, and then will be a similar number in the coming years. this nightmare is named
- Risk from fluoroquinolones
while antibiotics are often used to help patients increase resistance to fight the development of disease or infection from wounds.
- How to use antibiotics for safety
perhaps antibiotics are the most important drug because everyone needs it. however, many people have used it incorrectly so they do not bring the desired effect.
- Vietnam is among the most antibiotic-resistant countries in the world
while many developed countries still use first-generation antibiotics effectively, vietnam must use 3rd-and 4th-generation antibiotics.
- Lethal antibiotics: Alarm!
in the working session with the department of therapy - ministry of health last week, pharmacist nguyen xuan cam, deputy director of ho chi minh city department of health, warned the situation that bacteria is no longer sensitive to antibiotics (antibiotic resistance) currently. alarm level, 70% - 85%, even resistance up to 90%!
- 7 principles when using antibiotics
to use antibiotics effectively and avoid drug resistance, remember to take it as directed by your doctor, use the right type at the right time ...
- Abuse of antibiotics creates 'viruses'
an expert on infectious diseases confirms the emergence of 'viruses' carrying ndm-1 resistance genes as a result of using antibiotics in the country.
- The principle you must remember in an age of nightmares 'antibiotic resistance'
the type of bacteria that is resistant to all existing drugs has appeared. these will partly help you escape the antibiotic resistance nightmare ...
- 10 million deaths are one of the startling numbers about 'Antibiotic resistance'.
a recent report from the world bank (world bank) also identified the world economy will be significantly affected if the situation of antibiotic lubricants is not resolved thoroughly.
- The United Nations' all-human warning: All antibiotics are becoming useless
outterson's fear at this time is that the number of people who die from antibiotic resistance may have to climb to a very high level, before causing the attention of the majority of the public.
- Vitamin D helps TB patients recover faster
a study published in the scientific journal proceedings of the national academy of sciences (usa) said that tb patients recover faster when taking antibiotics with vitamin d.
- Detecting bacteria resistant to most antibiotics
the findings are published by researchers at mcmaster and arkon universities. they discovered that the strains of bacteria that exist in this lechuguilla cave, which have never been exposed to humans, are naturally resistant to the antibiotics being used.
- What are antibiotics and classify antibiotics
antibiotics are chemical compounds - regardless of origin - that have a specific effect on an essential metabolic stage of microorganisms. with therapeutic doses, antibiotics can inhibit or kill pathogenic microorganisms.
- 10 reasons why antibiotic resistance is scary right now
today, we talked a lot about antibiotic resistance, when drugs are losing their effectiveness in treating bacterial infections.
- 'Heavenly' facts about antibiotics
a leading microbiologist claims, the amount of antibiotics we absorb from meat and dairy products may be the cause of the mysterious appearance of a series of modern epidemics.
- How antibiotics are the best?
this issue is the cause of controversy currently. in order to prevent the development of resistance in bacteria, doctors often recommend taking antibiotics even if the symptoms have disappeared to prevent bacteria from becoming infected.
- Depletion of antibiotics: Pharmaceutical companies turn their research programs in turn
novartis (switzerland), one of the largest pharmaceutical companies on the planet, announced last week to withdraw from the study of new antibiotics and antiviral drugs.
- To know how horrible the antibiotic scenario is, go back to the past
you have a sore throat, you immediately find antibiotics to drink. so do you imagine the scene without antibiotics to cure sore throat or any other disease? that scene is worse than you think.
- Find new antibiotics under the ocean
scottish scientists are conducting a project to find new antibiotics under the ocean worth more than $ 12 million.
- WHO put recommendations on what to do to prevent the spread of resistant bacteria
with just 30 seconds with simple actions, you have contributed to repelling the deadly danger from antibiotic resistance.
- New breakthrough in the fight against drug resistance
british scientists claim to have achieved a breakthrough in the race to defeat the global threat of drug-resistant bacteria.
- The danger is greater than cancer: Antibiotic-resistant bacteria
antibiotic resistance is becoming a global threat and according to estimates by the world health organization, antibiotic resistance will become more terrible than cancer.