- Discover the mysterious room inside the underground palace of Roman tyrants
archaeologists have recently discovered the discovery of a hidden room in the underground palace of the roman emperor tycoon nero.
- Roman coffin 1,800 years turned into flower pot in British palace
the ancient roman coffin worth more than 365,000 usd was used to make tulip pots in the british palace for a century.
- First time finding ancient Roman coins in Japan
on september 28, japanese archaeologists said they first found ancient roman coins in the ancient castle ruins on the southern island of okinawa.
- Find the ancient Roman statue at the underwater palace
on november 7, italian archaeologists said they had found a step of ancient marble roman statues in an underwater imperial palace near the bay of naples.
- Discover the ancient Mayan city in the forest
a door shaped like a monster's mouth, ruined pyramid temples and ancient mayan palace ruins, unearthed in a dense forest in mexico.
- The 3000-year-old palace suspects King Solomon
the archaeologists successfully excavated the huge palace in israel related to king solomon.
- Ruins of Qin Shihuang Palace surfaced on the beach
the seaside palace of qin shihuang, the first emperor in china, rose up off the coast of tuy trung and liaoning districts.
- Beautiful photo: On the coast of Libya
aerial photographer jason hawkes made a project in libya, using the mi-8 helicopter. he flew along the mediterranean coast, photographed tripoli and a few ancient roman buildings from above.
- Roman city 2,000 years under construction site
historians find traces of an ancient roman city dating back 2,000 years under a construction site in southern france.
- 10 world famous ancient ruins
many remnants of ancient times still make the world today astounded by the creativity and talent of ancient people.
- Discover the remains of an ancient city on the outskirts of Vienne
according to the archaeologist, benjamin clement, this is the most significant excavation of roman relics in the last 40-50 years.
- Unexpectedly discovered the 2,600-year-old palace under the tomb of the prophet Jonah
after liberating the eastern region of mosul from the self-proclaimed islamic state (is), iraqi authorities discovered a 2,600-year-old palace under the ruins of the tomb of the prophet jonah, according to dailymail. .
- Found 30,000 silver Roman coins
more than 30,000 silver coins were unearthed at a depth of 137 meters at the roman baths ruins - many centuries ago was the roman public bathhouse. this treasure is said to have been from the 3rd century ad.
- Found the 1,000-year-old Palestinian palace in Mexico
the ancient palace, used in the period of 600-1050, was recently found near a tourist attraction in cancun and may soon be open to tourists.
- Discover the ruins of the palace of Placentia - where King Henry VIII was born
according to archaeological experts, the ruins of the palace of placentia - where king henry viii was born was discovered near the river thames.
- Explore the magnificent Royal Palace of Japan
tokyo imperial palace - home of the emperor and his family - is famous for its beautiful gardens and ancient architecture, bold japanese ...
- The secret of the ancient Roman people 's concrete
there is a fact to admit that ancient roman people could create concrete better than what we have now.
- Life of a citizen of the Roman Empire in ancient times: Every day must survive
let's go back in time to see if it was easy for us to live in the roman empire, one of the most powerful empires in history, today.
- Discovering a huge ancient Roman theater in England
archaeologists discovered a theater dating to 2,000 years in the uk with the number of seats for 12,000 people.
- Discover the 'whole vegetable' diet of ancient Roman gladiators
researchers have recently discovered a diet rich in plants and meatless roman gladiators.
- July 7: New7wonder organization announces the New Seven Wonders of the World
the seven new wonders of the world are a vote on a global scale, in order to find the seven greatest buildings that people ever built, besides the seven wonders of the ancient world.
- Pharmacy in ancient Rome
6 pills were discovered in a tin box on the ancient roman ship pozzino, wrecked off italy, determined to be more than 2,000 years old.
- Confused about the sexual assault, the tyranny of Roman times
rome is a decadent empire, racist romans ... are somewhat outrageous thoughts about this great empire.
- Marvel at the tools that help reduce the damage of ancient Roman warriors
archaeological experts say roman gloves act as a guard of the user's hand.
- Discover the ancient Roman military road
dutch archaeologists have discovered part of the military path that roman soldiers marched through nearly 2,000 years ago, in order to defend against invading germans on the northern border of the roman empire .
- The secret to survival in ancient Roman society is the thick side!
that conclusion has been proved by a historian through his latest research.
- 2,000-year-old city trace in Egypt
experts have recently discovered traces of an ancient city in egypt, dating from the ancient greek-roman period more than 2,000 years ago.
- The rare ancient Roman mosaic of the 4th century was discovered in England
specifically, this roman mosaic can be designed to be built in 380, in a carpet that depicts greek heroes bellerophon riding pegasus with wings.
- Ancient traces of Roman fortress were discovered
experts said it was necessary to conduct further excavation to determine the scale and location of the fortress.
- Discovered the 3400-year-old temple of the ancient Egyptians
a group of people found the ruins of a temple built by ancient egyptians 3400 years ago in the city of giza, egypt.