- Starfish can walk at a rate of 1m / minute, and this is how they move
a mature positive starfish can move at a rate of 1m per minute.
- Starfish links lacking in visual evolution?
a study has shown for the first time that starfish use primitive eyes at the ends of its wings to orient their environment by
- Learn about the colorful starfish world
in nature, starfish have a multitude of shapes, sizes, and colors, and are found from the coast to deep waters.
- Quickly evolutionary unimaginable starfish
how quickly can new species evolve? research on starfish in australia shows that this process can take place within 6,000 years.
- Strange: Starfish exploded massively in America
a mysterious disease is killing starfish, causing them to explode in both the pacific and atlantic oceans of north america.
- Appearing 'Zombie starfish' in the ocean warns for an immeasurable danger
possessing a unique shape with colorful colors and formidable hunting techniques, these creatures are disappearing and becoming true 'zombies'.
- Suddenly discovered starfish
unlike normal 5-star starfish, this large star has up to 12 wings and is about the same size as a large pot.
- Scary virus massacres millions of starfish
scientists have found the culprit virus that caused the deaths of millions of starfish along the pacific coast in recent years.
- 10 mistakes to avoid when walking
walking too slowly, ignoring the start-up stage, holding the arm in a position ... is a mistake to avoid.
- Starfish move like humans
scientists have announced the discovery of the crunchy sea star ophiocoma echinata that can
- Starfish 8 feet
the world's first 8-foot starfish was discovered on a british coast ...
- Kill starfish with new methods to protect corals
thanks to the effectiveness of a new method, in the past two years australia has removed more than 250,000 thorny starfish from the great barrier reef off queensland.
- Video: Thousands of starfish die massively on the Russian island
the cause of mass deaths of starfish may be due to environmental pollution or the impact of the big storm the night before.
- What is the use of walking?
we still do this daily, but do you know what walking does for you?
- Video: Hundreds of pipe legs help starfish walk on land
sea stars have 150 tubular legs on each wing, operating by compression and water absorption mechanisms to help them move on land.
- Walking like this, living for an additional 15-20 years
new british research suggests that doctors can observe a person's walking as an inexpensive initial method to assess overall health.
- Video: Beautiful whirlpools created by starfish larvae when feeding
william gilpin, from stanford university, usa won the first prize of nikon's competition with the 8-week-old starfish film, seeker, on december 14.
- The faster you walk, the longer you will last!
medical news today page leads new research investigating the relationship between walking speed and risk of death. the end shows that walking can help protect health and prolong our lives.
- Why do people swing their hands when walking?
have you ever wondered about the obvious things like why do we have the habit of walking and swinging our hands even though this is not really necessary in the process of moving?
- Kill sea starfish to protect corals
the campaign of destroying thorny starfish to protect corals in nha trang bay marine protected area was launched by khanh hoa province on may 20 ...
- The most horrible 'Monster' in the ocean: Possession of thousands of eyes but no brain
referring to starfish, people often think of a kind of cute and docile animal. that's true, but it's in the animated film.
- While walking, texting ruined the posture
a study in the united states insisted that walking and texting your phone would make your walking posture odd.
- Video: Watching 'stars' collide on the seabed
the starfish in the video of photographer karin brussaard keeps hitting each other with humor. starfish are known to be one of the most common creatures at the bottom of the sea, and it is difficult to observe their movements.
- Marine animals die massively in Japan
hundreds of thorny starfish drifted to a coast in southern japan in the past few days and scientists thought they were stranded due to lack of food. people discovered more than 800 starfish on an area about 300m long on the coast of ishigaki island, japan, bbc reported earlier this week.
- Video: The sight of fish walking in the sea
the waterwanted.ru page, which specializes in underwater photography, recently posted a clip of two pompano walking under the sea.
- Starfish clones run away
starfish are capable of echinoderms
- Walking to school will help children be smarter
according to researchers, walking or cycling to school will help children focus more easily and so will understand the lessons better than getting parents to pick up or take the bus to school.
- Robot self-judgment
experts from cornell university and the university of vermont have created a starfish starfish that is capable of sensing damage to the body and finding ways to keep it going.
- Harvard expert: easy walking way to reduce 41% risk of premature death
you don't need to walk up to 10,000 steps to extend life, a big study by harvard medical school (usa) confirms.
- Walking way affects people's psychology
walking with a step-by-step, definitive step, a high-headed head will help people have a better mood