- Instructions for syncing Chrome data on multiple devices
if you switch between different devices or computers, you must be very upset when your browser data is locked while transferring the device.
- With 6000 tabs open at the same time, Google Chrome eats up ... 1.5TB of Mac Pro RAM
even the most powerful computers in the world can be defeated by google chrome. open 6000 tabs at once, google chrome
- Google Browser Sync - sync Mozilla Firefox settings between multiple computers
google browser sync is a new utility from google that allows internet users to synchronize mozilla firefox browser settings (bookmarks, history, cookies, names and passwords of remembered websites ...) among different computers. based on a pre-registered gmail account.
- Allway Sync 5.5.8 - Data synchronization is too easy
data backup is an extremely important job in the management and storage of data. from the backup data, you can easily recover if the source data is lost.
- What do you do when your baby gets chrome?
rash often occurs in the folds of the skin and on body areas where clothing is too tight, including the chest, abdomen, neck, and buttocks. if your baby wears a hat, chrome may grow in the forehead.
- How to make Google Chrome browser run much faster
if the google chrome browser is slow, there is still a method to speed it up, which only takes about 5 minutes of the user.
- 4 tips to help Google Chrome run faster
if you're not satisfied with chrome's current speed, here are 4 ways to improve it.
- How has the world transferred from IE to Chrome?
according to statistics from statcounter, website dadaviz has created an infographic describing web browsers that are popularly used in countries around the world during the period of 2008-2015. , opera and chrome. thereby, we will see how the world has moved from ie to chrome.
- What happens if you open 100 Chrome tabs on your phone?
this is a small discovery, but quite interesting and not everyone knows.
- Google officially developed Chrome OS that supports x86 / ARM
google once claimed that it did not research the web browser, but suddenly launched the chrome browser and finally stepped into the os,
- Google campaign for Chrome
sundar pichai, google's vice president, has revealed that the company is negotiating to include a pre-installed chrome browser in computers that are ready to be marketed.
- Method of converting magnetic data to optics
researchers at the university of iowa have discovered a way to convert magnetic data into optical data without the need for an external power source.
- Eye examination helps diagnose multiple sclerosis
a simple eye test that takes only a few minutes, developed by american scientists, promises to be a simple and quick method of early detection of multiple sclerosis.
- Back up data securely when traveling
searching on google, you will find a lot of information about mobile data security, because everyone knows that data on mobile devices especially laptops is common.
- New method for effective treatment of multiple sclerosis
the research team of the institute of physical and chemical research and osaka university (japan) recently said that they have developed a type of blood test that can be diagnosed with the treatment of interferon that is effective for diseases multiplication of multiple sclerosis or not.
- Why did Google launch an Incognito mode on Chrome?
early chrome users will surely not forget one of the key features of this browser: anonymous browsing (incognito).
- Symptoms signal multiple sclerosis
multiple sclerosis (ms) is a disorder of the brain and spinal cord that reduces nerve function.
- Google patents GPS and weather data
according to engadget, a new patent is filed by google with the us patent and trademark office (uspto), where it wants to use gps and weather data to improve image quality. captured from mobile devices.
- 21 technologies will 'peak' in 2030 (Part 1)
with the rapid pace of development today, many science and technology industries will soon reach the peak in just about a decade.
- Visit Facebook's data center, where the app tests over 2,000 phones at the same time
facebook builds its own zone, its shelf design and its own automation system to ensure that its app runs well on a variety of devices.
- Microsoft: Chrome OS is just Google's trick
walid abu-hadba, microsoft's vice president of research, development and propaganda for the operating system (os) told reporters:
- Unstoppable Copier - 'rescue' emergency data for damaged hard drive
hard disk drives are common computer data storage devices, but unfortunately, any hard drive after a period of use is also damaged, losing data. causes of damage may be due to electrical shock, virus infection or read / write head scratching tr & ecir
- Successfully send a message with vodka
a team of researchers from the technical university of warwick university and york university in canada have created a molecular messaging system with the ability to transmit data in multiple meters with ... vodka.
- Why use a pencil in multiple-choice tests?
according to todayifoundout, today's testing machines use image sensors and complex image processing algorithms.
- Vitamin D limits the development of multiple sclerosis?
the findings of scientists from australia's menzies institute suggest that vitamin d may help reduce the progression of multiple sclerosis.
- HRD: New power for HDD and SSD storage devices
the advent of ssds is considered the future change of hdd, but it is still not a perfect solution for data storage devices ...
- Cuba found new therapies to treat many sclerosis
health experts in cuba on 2/3 announced a new therapy for multiple sclerosis (ms) has yielded positive results, opening new prospects for treating this neurological disease.
- 'Virtualize' multiple operating systems
most operating systems today support multiple operating system installation solutions on many different hard drive partitions. but have you ever thought about being able to run multiple operating systems at the same time? virtualization will work
- NASA liquidates data storage machines 'sensitive'
the us space agency (nasa) has forgotten to delete sensitive data from computers and hard drives before these devices are sold out, according to the us inspection agency.
- Creates a single screen from multiple touch devices
these devices must be placed side-by-side, when you place your thumb on the screen of a device, point your finger at the screen of another device, and then move the fingers together.