- Finding coins makes 'changes' throughout Australian history
the coin found on an australian beach sparked the new portuguese theory that the first europeans set foot on australia, 250 years before captain cook.
- Why should you soak your feet and 3 foot baths to protect your health?
foot bath helps remove toxic gases from the body, promotes blood circulation and prevents many diseases very effectively.
- Video: Big legged legs appear in America
four great creatures like big foot monsters appear in yellowstone national park in wyoming state.
- Why do we sometimes sweat ... sometimes?
more or less, maybe there was a time when you had sweaty feet after vigorous exercise, running or even just sitting still but the weather was too hot?
- Tips to treat foot and mouth water very quickly and safely
the humid rain makes you uncomfortable with itchy feet and pain. this is the phenomenon of
- Hand, foot and mouth disease in the season: Things to know
hand, foot and mouth disease is a viral infection occurring in young children that is easy to cause a large epidemic but does not have a specific medication. young children who are not treated promptly can cause dangerous complications.
- 11 tips to remove foot odor effectively
these simple tips will prevent and
- Robot feet simulate perfect human movement
currently, the replacement of parts like prosthetics for people with disabilities has made significant progress, thanks to the development of science.
- Europe builds on the Moon
in the late 60s of the last century, humans set foot on the moon. currently, european scientists intend to build a base on the moon.
- Minerals in the Moon are found abundantly in Australia
a mineral is brought to earth by the first people to set foot on the moon and is thought to be unique at the surface of
- The mummy 'big footed man' debuted
while science has not yet proved its existence
- If you don't give up these habits, don't ask why your feet are always
just do these things, then don't ask why your feet stink forever.
- The frightened man spotted the spider looking like a piece of sushi crawling in the house
with a colorful 8-foot sushi that knows this cow, anything can happen in australia.
- Effective measures for foot and mouth disease response
foot and mouth disease in cattle is caused by viruses, so it spreads quickly and widely. currently, the disease does not have specific medicines, so farmers need to pay attention to disease prevention to protect their livestock.
- For the first time, Vietnam produced its own foot and mouth vaccine
instead of having to import 100% of foot-and-mouth vaccines for cattle, vietnam now actively manufactures and sells them to the market.
- Learn about flat foot syndrome - the cause and treatment
flat foot deformities are a common form of deformity in the world, seriously affecting spinal nerves and their later development.
- Hand and foot and mouth disease increased in Hanoi
from the beginning of the month until now, hanoi recorded 73 cases of hand, foot and mouth disease, increasing compared to the first two months of the year; 2 positive cases with ev71 virus are dangerous strains.
- What a surprise from declassifying FBI records about the snowman legend 'Bigfoot'?
the science department of the us federal bureau of investigation (fbi) revealed that it analyzed the hair and tissue samples believed to belong to the legendary bigfoot creature, the vietnamese commonly known as 'bigfoot' or 'snowman' in 1977. .
- What does the foot reveal about you?
people can predict each other's character through a letter or you can even know a person's future through his or her hand.
- European cold, Australia is the hottest 150 years
while most of the northern hemisphere sinks in cold winter and snowfall, in the southern hemisphere, australia has to suffer the hottest heat wave in 150 years.
- Vietnam promotes research to produce foot and mouth vaccine
deputy minister vu van tam said that vietnamese management and research agencies are promoting research to produce vaccines for foot and mouth disease in the country, helping vietnam take initiative in disease prevention.
- He: New vaccine against animal foot and mouth disease
british scientists say they have successfully researched a new vaccine that is safer and more effective than other vaccines currently used to combat this dangerous disease.
- Reveal the image of Europe's Moon exploration ship
the european space agency (esa) has announced the self-propelled explorer ship model, which is expected to set foot on the moon's southernmost surface in 2018.
- Why is EV71 virus strain causing hand, foot and mouth disease dangerous to death?
associate prof. dr. tran minh dien - deputy director of national hospital of pediatrics - said that since the beginning of the year, the hospital has received more than 200 cases of hand, foot and mouth disease requiring hospitalization.
- Many new and rare spiders are found in Australia and India
on july 27, australian scientists announced the discovery of 13 new species of spiders in the dry tropical regions of the state's cape york peninsula.
- The European Red Fox decided to fight for food
the three red foxes fought fiercely to scramble for food they discovered in a steppe in germany.
- 25 weird images only in Australia you need to know if you want to go there
when we think about australia, we often think of kangaroos, snakes, sharks and insects. but the australian reality is vast and has a lot more interesting things.
- Foot bath detox - a simple and effective method of body detox
ionic foot bath, soaked with salt water, lemon juice, clay or using toxic patches ... is a method to eliminate body toxins.
- How to cure foot and mouth disease in the cold, cold and cold winter
on cold, damaging cold days, some people often have redness, itching and pain at the fingertips and toes and create a very unpleasant feeling.
- Medical shoe pads for treating foot pathology
on the market today sells many types of shoe linings of origin. medical shoe insoles are composed of positioning frame, balancing cushion, support cradle, force absorbing padding ...