- The amazing power of fake surgery
not only are miraculous (placebo) pills, medical experts have recently discovered the incredible power of
- A new way to treat broken bones: Bundle with 3D print material
if you have ever had a bone fracture, you probably know how uncomfortable it is, and you have to carry plaster casts and fuss. 3d printing technology will change this.
- Inject bone into the fracture
scientists are studying how to make bones faster, by injecting a mixture into a fracture.
- Causes of DNA fracture in cancer cells
for the first time, researchers at hebrew university in jerusalem have shown that in the early stages of cancer development, cells do not have enough
- Osteoporosis - The disease is silent
osteoporosis is a disease that makes bones weak and brittle. if this happens, the bone is more prone to fracture than normal, so just a slight bump or fall can cause severe bone fracture.
- Vietnamese professors are famous in Australia
professor tuan was born into a farming family in kien giang, a native of binh dinh. in early 1982, he settled in australia.
- The boy suffered a fracture due to digestive disorders
fractures often occur in children, hyperactive subjects, or running around happily. but for a 7-year-old portuguese, the fracture
is caused by digestive disorders.
- Synthes Rib Matrix - new surgical method that helps fracture to recover quickly
synthes rib matrix - a new surgical technique for treating rib fractures that british scientists have developed - is able to shorten the recovery time of patients and can help them return to normal life only in a few days.
- Bone regeneration with magnetic nanoparticles
the process of restoring a broken bone or prosthesis is often painful and takes a lot of time to practice physical therapy.
- Announcing the cause of Japanese 2011 earthquake super
seismologists on january 9 claim they have found indications about why the earthquake in japan in 2011 from a broken crack originally thought to be harmless.
- How to replace broken bone with bone culture method?
can bone fracture be replaced by bone culture? a while longer, it is possible.
- Connecting bones with silk screws
the most common way to treat fractures is to connect two broken bones with metal screws
- Amazingly the ground suddenly cracked in Mexico
people in a remote, remote countryside of northern mexico have just witnessed a strange event: the ground suddenly broke into a deep pit.
- Anti-breast cancer drugs reduce bone density
the study, published in the online journal the lancet oncology on february 6, shows that the topical form of exemestane, now widely used to prevent breast cancer in menopausal women, also reduces the rate. bone density, causing a risk of fracture or fracture in women.
- 8 secrets of the body
fracture is a disaster, everyone knows. but not everyone knows that spongy bones and becoming brittle are a way for the body to protect itself.
- Solder fractured bones in a few minutes
the worst thing about broken bones, apart from pain, is the discomfort of the cast and inconvenience for living.
osteomyelitis is an inflammation of the bone tissue that usually originates from an infection, which can affect people of all ages. if left untreated, the disease will harden or break the bones. this is a risk after a double fracture, and should be
- For the first time, Vietnam osteopaths with ultrasound
previously, fracture patients were often taken x-rays, rectified and then cast. however, because it only touches the outside, sometimes it is bundled, but it is still misaligned, it is necessary to beat and bundle many times. newly used ultrasound technique of dr. vu cong t & ac
- Mental health
when the heart begins to tire, it will beat weakly or never function again. a bone fracture can be cracked or.
- The moon is small!
it is the latest study by us scientists, published in the journal science on august 20, based on new fractures in the moon's crust.
- Scientific explanation of the phenomenon of stone overlap mysteriously
the giant stones lay overlap in a way
- Earthquake in the Philippines
a 5.4-magnitude earthquake happened yesterday in the philippines, homes shook slightly and no damage was reported.
- Difficult to predict before earthquakes
on march 4, dr. le huy minh, deputy director of the institute of geophysics, director of the earthquake reporting center and a tsunami warning exchanged with vietnamnet, said the earthquake in lai chau was caused by the breaking zone. muong te fracture (lai chau province) does not cause damage
- Causes of back pain
back pain is a symptom of a medical condition and cannot be diagnosed. here are the causes of back pain:
- Surprisingly, the deer has a zigzag neck
the giraffe still lives healthy for 5 years despite its neck fracture and spinal deformity.
- Prostate cancer increases the risk of bone fractures
after 20 years of research, scientists from the garvan institute of medical research (australia) have published an important finding: patients with prostate cancer are at high risk of fracture, even double.
- Walking fitness - not completely harmless
increased walking makes the body supple, reduces blood sugar, reduces the risk of heart disease, diabetes, reduces stroke and reduces the risk of hip fracture. but walking sometimes hurts so much that it can't walk.
- Human catastrophe in Haiti: A couple of explanations
the 7-magnitude earthquake that destroyed haiti on january 12 has been evaluated by scientists as having 35 times the power to destroy the atomic bomb that destroyed hiroshima.
- Drinking beer makes bones stronger and less broken
a recent study in the united states has confirmed that beer makes bones stronger and prevents fracture in old age.
- Scientists discovered: The Moon is shrinking
the moon is shrinking, creating surface folds and earthquakes - that is the conclusion published by the scientific community in the journal nature geoscience on may 13.