- Scientists discovered: The Moon is shrinking
the moon is shrinking, creating surface folds and earthquakes - that is the conclusion published by the scientific community in the journal nature geoscience on may 13.
- The pathetic landing of the Israeli spacecraft on the Moon
nasa has just released an image of the landing area of the beresheet spacecraft, israel more than a month after it landed on the failed moon.
- The moon hole is that of an alien?
the moon reconnaissance orbiter has captured the most detailed images of two giant holes on the surface of the moon.
- Mare.D attacks the Mambo content management system
f-secure is warning about the
- Area 51 does not study aliens
finally, the us government has acknowledged the existence of area 51 (area 51) - this long time still covered with a mysterious veil of studies of extraterrestrial organisms.
- Deforested area in Mexico increased rapidly in 10 years
from 2005 up to now, the average forest area of mexico has been reduced by 155,000 hectares per year. this north central american country ranked 21st in the world in terms of lost forest area, accounting for nearly 29% of the total area of existing forests.
- A low pressure area appeared in the East Sea
a low pressure area on the tropical convergence band is operating in the area between the east sea, causing rain and thunderstorms on the sea from da nang-khanh hoa ...
- Environmental protection of surface water in the Mekong Delta
the mekong delta (mekong delta) covers an area of 39,747 km2, accounting for over 12% of the whole country area, which is a typical wetland area with over 90% of the area flooded by the flood season and by the tidal basin. mekong river flows into the east sea.
- Uncommon images: Mares rearing three orphan sheep
the photos show a 10-year-old mare who has instinctively awakened to be a mother to three orphaned sheep shortly after birth, caring for and nursing them like her own.
- Launched the first world map of Earth forest area
us scientists have successfully created a high resolution map that tracks changes in the forest area on earth in the 21st century.
- New worm hacked Linux via PHP application
security experts yesterday warned users about a new computer worm that attacks linux systems by exploiting security holes in a php application. mare.d worm application takes advantage of exploits in vietnam
- Robot submarine explores extraterrestrial oceans
the titan moon is by far the only celestial body in the solar system outside the globe that contains sea of liquid on the surface.
- 30 most impressive hotels in the world (1)
anyone of us would like to enjoy moments with family and friends at one of the hotels below.
- Calling the world's most impressive harbor bridges
the wharves are not only a place for tourists to board boats, they are also beautiful architecture.
- Germany studies building a permanent waste storage area
on april 9, germany announced to begin work on building a permanent radioactive waste storage area, one of the issues that has been controversial in the government for three decades.
- Detecting 'magic island' on Saturn
scientists are looking for the cause of the mysterious appearance of
- The area of ice in Antarctica is mysteriously narrow
from the highest level in 40 years, the antarctic ice area has reached its lowest level in just four years.
- On the Moon many giant craters
the probe of nasa's space aeronautics agency (nasa) has just sent back to earth the first image on the moon's surface that shows many giant craters - reported on cnn on february 1.
- Establishment of Con Co island marine protected area
quang tri provincial people's committee has just decided to establish con co island marine protected area with a total area of 4,532 ha according to the type of species conservation, ornamental organisms ...
- Pollution in Ba Bo canal (HCMC): Terrible truth!
the shallow layer of groundwater of an entire area could no longer be used; many corrugated iron roofs of the burnt people ... ... and even though the area is 15-19m high compared to the sea level, in the rainy season, the vast area is flooded, causing misery for many people. a
- Detecting zebra-necked animals in Sao La Conservation Area
on 12/6, mr. le ngoc tuan, director of sao la conservation area (tt-hue), said that during the past biodiversity monitoring patrols, conservation area officials suddenly discovered 1 zebra rabbit.
- 11,000-year-old residential area under the Baltic Sea
swedish archaeologists have recently excavated many antiques located under the baltic sea in northern europe, believed to belong to an ancient residential area from the stone age.
- Arctic sea ice area is at a record low
antara cited sources from the japan aerospace exploration agency (jaxa), saying the arctic sea ice area has dropped to 4.21 million km2, the lowest level since the satellite was observed in the year. 1979.
- The most mysterious place on the planet
area 51, egypt pyramids are famous top landmarks in the world, but the mystery is always covered, making these places more and more attracting the attention of many people.
- What if you fall into an area full of sharks?
sharks are great predators in the ocean. they attack almost every type of fish it encounters along the way. but if you are the one who falls into the area of many sharks, what will happen? will you become their prey?
- Discovering the 'twin' of the Bermuda Triangle?
people are warned not to enter this area - where there are no mobile phone signals, radios or tvs.
- The oldest horse in the world
the mare bred in england, who just turned 49 this year, could become the oldest horse in the world.
- The ocean is vast but most of the area has been invaded by humans.
we often know a lot about protected natural areas and help avoid human impact, but there are few documents that study similar conditions in the oceans.
- The most mysterious areas on the planet (Part 2)
the sacred temple of angkor wat, pyramids of egypt, cahokia urban area is considered the massive architectural works, the masterpiece symbolizing the prosperity and progress of the ancient civilizations but the construction these places have always been a big question yet of human response.
- People are about to manipulate dreams
scientists have discovered that, during sleep, an area in the human brain called the area of the code has the function of