- Scientists discovered: The Moon is shrinking
the moon is shrinking, creating surface folds and earthquakes - that is the conclusion published by the scientific community in the journal nature geoscience on may 13.
- At the time of dinosaurs, volcanoes on the Moon used to work?
the moon is a quiet and barren satellite of the earth. but long ago, there were volcanoes on the moon.
- Tectonic plates under the Indian Ocean are broken in two
india - australia - capricorn tectonic plates are splitting at a rate of about 1.7 mm a year.
- Revealing the secret half-moon of the Moon
the moon always hides its other side. what is the shape? what's special? the answer is clear. scientists have recently suggested that the other half of the moon is volcanic activity about 800 million years ago.
- The deadly cold climate of the celestial body always boils down to a volcano
according to scientists, jupiter's moon io is the place with the most intense volcanic activity, but the surface of this celestial body is so cold that it can kill all life.
- Cassini sent pictures of Saturn's Dione moon
nasa said that last week, us and european cassini space probes approached the surface of dione, saturn's satellite at a distance of 500 kilometers, revealing a frozen surface with marks. tectonic activity but no atmosphere.
- Found tectonic plate
a plate of tectonics that once disappeared in north america hundreds of millions of years ago has been discovered still lurking in central california (usa) and mexico.
- The ancient Earth is like the moon of Jupiter
our planet 4 billion years ago is very likely to be like the moon io is always busy with jupiter's volcanic activity.
- Mexico earthquake 'torn' a tectonic plate
the new study, published in nature geoscience, concludes the impact of the earthquake as a cocos tectonic plate was split in seconds and released the maximum energy.
- Use a 3D printer to build a space station
the european space agency (esa) is expected to build moon-based facilities by 2030, and this tectonic work will be entrusted to new generation 3d printers.
- The magnificent beauty of the mid-Atlantic mountains
constructed from volcanic eruption over 24 million years ago, reykjanes (iceland) is the only part of the mid-atlantic ridge above sea level.
- Eruption sludge in Ninh Thuan is a geological disaster
more than 2 months of studying the situation of erupting soil and mud eruption in thuan bac district, ninh thuan, scientists concluded that this phenomenon is a small-scale geological disaster related to tectonic fault activity. .
- Volcanic activity on the Moon more than 4 billion years ago
according to a study published in nature, there is volcanic activity on the moon 4.35 billion years ago, shortly after the formation of the planet.
- Does the Moon have its own moon? And you will be surprised with its name!
stars - like the sun - have planets around. the planets have orbiting satellites - like the earth's moon.
- The bottom of North America plate tectonics is
this is the reason why the southeastern united states, though not on the tectonic plate boundaries (like japan), still suffers from several earthquakes in recent times.
- Detecting strange tectonic plates at a depth of 660km in the South Pacific
for the first time in the history of geology, american scientists discovered the presence of a tectonic plate of earth's mantis, in the southern pacific region.
- Earthquakes in China are very unusual
instead of appearing at the intersection of two tectonic plates like the big earthquakes of the year, the earthquake in china yesterday occurred inside a tectonic plate.
- Moon dust can interfere with the discovery process
responding to an interview with the itar-tass news agency on july 15, the head of the radiation safety department of the vladislav petrov institute of biomedical sciences said that the high intrusion characteristics of the moon dust may be a factor hindering the process. discover this planet.
- The source of unrest among tectonic plates
earth began the process of regenerating surface crust about 3 billion years ago, launching terrible clashes between tectonic plates like today. a new shell is continually formed on earth until about 3 billion years ago, when the blue planet began the process of regenerating its surface.
- What is super moon? When will Vietnam receive Super Moon?
in addition to the super moon phenomenon - the moon looks bigger and brighter than usual, there are many other special phenomena that make moon's size, brightness or color change.
- Interesting things few people know about the Moon
the moon - the largest and brightest object in the night sky has fascinated and is an endless source of inspiration for humankind for centuries.
- Ruby and jade illuminate the history of the Earth
the relationship between rubies and jade with special geological conditions forms them, helping us understand more about the history of tectonic plates on earth.
- New NASA research: Water and humans can be found on the Moon, so come back soon
the new study believes that the amount of water the moon holds is more than what people once imagined.
- Evidence of volcanic eruption is Jupiter's moon Io
a series of new evidence proves that the moon's volcano io jupiter satellite is active.
- Official: Americans will return to the Moon
if they succeed, this will be the fourth group to put on the moon since humans began exploring the universe.
- Why is the Mid-Autumn Moon bigger and redder?
mid-autumn moon is the nearest moon on autumn day. turning around the earth at a low angle of the horizon during this time of year, the moon rises after sunset for several consecutive days.
- NASA revealed the time of the first immigration settlement on the Moon
nasa plans to create a station on the moon in the next eight years, where astronauts will always reside.
- Scientists confirm that ice exists on the Moon
nasa's image spectrum device first detected ice inside the craters at the poles of the moon.
- Full Moon facts - Full moon you may not know yet
full moon sign (full moon) once in each month is a time when we can clearly see things around.
- Photo: Manually watch the biggest moon in 20 years
on the night of 10/8, the moon is closer to earth than about 50,000km when it is at the farthest point from the earth.