- Winning the seventh continent
in the middle of the 21st century, there will be competition for the moon among the great powers, like what is happening to the north pole.
- The pole from the North of the Earth is ... shifting
the pole from the north of the earth is drifting south, towards siberia (russia), according to researchers from the european space agency (esa).
- The north pole from the Earth is moving
scientists on thursday said the earth's north pole is being swept away quickly from north america and headed towards syberia. until now, it is still impossible to explain why the north pole is swept away, but if the north pole from the school is really swept away from canada, we will not
- The pole from the North is moving to Russia
the movement of the pole from the north is causing serious problems for aviation, maritime and wildlife.
- How does the compass tell us where the North pole is at the South Pole?
imagine, you are preparing for the journey of life: go to antarctica. here you will see antarctica and can play with penguin friends. but how do you find the true south pole?
- Scientists discovered: The Moon is shrinking
the moon is shrinking, creating surface folds and earthquakes - that is the conclusion published by the scientific community in the journal nature geoscience on may 13.
- Video: Earth has 3 north poles
most of us think that earth's poles are clearly defined, but you know, the earth has three north poles. our earth has three north poles: geographic north pole, magnetic north pole and magnetic north pole.
- The winter is prolonged due to the North Pole spiral moving
climate change has made the situation of ice melting in the north pole worse. that is also the reason why the winter lasts longer and more and more severe.
- Put the telescope on the moon
two private organizations have planned to carry out the first mission on the south pole of the moon to set up telescopes on the summit in 2016.
- The moon is the coldest place in the solar system
the south pole near the south pole of the moon has won
- Canada started drawing seabed maps around the North Pole
canada began its scientific mission to map the seabed around the north pole in the context of its efforts to claim sovereignty over the region and the surrounding sea in front of russia and other countries.
- Why did the North Pole move toward London?
the earth's north pole is changing its direction to the east, approaching the original meridian running through greenwich, london, england.
- Marvel at unexpected discoveries about the North Pole
an interesting discovery about the north pole is that this is not the coldest place in the world.
- Scientists confirm that ice exists on the Moon
nasa's image spectrum device first detected ice inside the craters at the poles of the moon.
- Why do magnets stick together?
each magnet has 2 sides or 2 ends called the south pole and the north pole. this is because if you hang a magnet on a thread, its south pole will be facing to the north.
- The Earth core pushes from the North to 60 km per year
according to a new study, the earth's north pole is being shifted toward russia about 60 km per year due to changes in the planet's core.
- The solar field is about to turn polar
the magnetic poles of the sun are about to reverse, with the north pole running out of position and waiting for the south pole to follow.
- Detection of compressed air hot spots on the north pole of Saturn
scientists say they have discovered a hot spot containing compressed air on the cold north pole of saturn. this amazing discovery can reveal new details about other planets in and out of our solar system.
- The moon has 600 million tons of ice
nasa's mini-sar radar discovered on the north pole of the moon
has about 40 holes, 1.6 to 15 km in diameter, filled with ice. nasa estimates there are at least 600 million tons of ice on it.
- Arctic night frozen -15 degrees C is unbelievably beautiful
the north pole winter night is beautifully sparkling under blue light.
- 'The third pole' of the Earth is melting
in addition to the north and south poles of the earth, there is another place called
- Beautiful photo last week: North Pole of the moon
the trail of apollo landing on the moon, the image of the 9/11 shoot from the universe, is the most beautiful cosmic science images in the past week according to the evaluation of space.com.
- Why do airlines not fly over the polar regions?
with the development of aviation technology, flying over the north pole and antarctica is no longer a difficult thing.
- Pole Star
the north star is the name for the star located near the north pole, most suitable for maritime trades in the northern hemisphere. to get this name, a star must be visible from the earth and close to the arctic of the sky. the most suitable star in
- This summer in the North Pole is no different from Saigon, the highest temperature up to 34.8 degrees Celsius
in other words, you can play in the north pole with a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. but unfortunately that is not good news
- Learn about the North Star
the north is the brightest star in the sub-constellation elves. with the northern hemisphere observer, it occupies a special place. only a half degree difference from the earth axis, so when the earth turns around day and night, the north is almost stationary right on the north pole.
- Russia postponed a year of Moon Luna-Glob mission
the space research institute of the russian academy of sciences said the country's luna-glob mission will make an attempt to land the moon for the first time in 2015, one year later than originally planned. .
- In the future will the sun grow in the west?
scientists warn that the north can return to the south and vice versa when the earth's pole alternates because the magnetic field changes.
- Canada claims sovereignty in the far north
canada has just officially submitted an application to the united nations to assert sovereignty over the far north, the central area of the arctic, bfmtv on 7 december.
- Equipment to help Russian soldiers fight Arctic colds
the military uniform is water resistant with three insulation layers, energy-rich foods are factors that help russian soldiers fight in the north pole.