- Scientists discovered: The Moon is shrinking
the moon is shrinking, creating surface folds and earthquakes - that is the conclusion published by the scientific community in the journal nature geoscience on may 13.
- The moon is shrinking
nasa scientists say the moon is moving away from earth and shrinking but still under the influence of earth's gravity.
- Does the Moon have its own moon? And you will be surprised with its name!
stars - like the sun - have planets around. the planets have orbiting satellites - like the earth's moon.
- Antarctic ozone holes are shrinking
australian scientists say satellite measurements show that the hole in the antarctic ozone layer is shrinking, with the smallest size in the last 10 years.
- What is super moon? When will Vietnam receive Super Moon?
in addition to the super moon phenomenon - the moon looks bigger and brighter than usual, there are many other special phenomena that make moon's size, brightness or color change.
- Interesting things few people know about the Moon
the moon - the largest and brightest object in the night sky has fascinated and is an endless source of inspiration for humankind for centuries.
- New NASA research: Water and humans can be found on the Moon, so come back soon
the new study believes that the amount of water the moon holds is more than what people once imagined.
- Official: Americans will return to the Moon
if they succeed, this will be the fourth group to put on the moon since humans began exploring the universe.
- At the time of dinosaurs, volcanoes on the Moon used to work?
the moon is a quiet and barren satellite of the earth. but long ago, there were volcanoes on the moon.
- Depression will put you at risk for brain shrinkage
according to a study by american scientists, people who work under stress or have mild depression, may be brain shrinking and emotionally and mentally degraded.
- Why is the Mid-Autumn Moon bigger and redder?
mid-autumn moon is the nearest moon on autumn day. turning around the earth at a low angle of the horizon during this time of year, the moon rises after sunset for several consecutive days.
- NASA revealed the time of the first immigration settlement on the Moon
nasa plans to create a station on the moon in the next eight years, where astronauts will always reside.
- Scientists confirm that ice exists on the Moon
nasa's image spectrum device first detected ice inside the craters at the poles of the moon.
- Ozone holes in Antarctica show signs of shrinking
on august 22, the international scientific community was optimistic that the hole in the ozone layer on antarctica was shrinking. director of global monitoring institute and earth research research laboratory, mr. david hoffman expressed optimism that the ozone layer is returning.
- Full Moon facts - Full moon you may not know yet
full moon sign (full moon) once in each month is a time when we can clearly see things around.
- Photo: Manually watch the biggest moon in 20 years
on the night of 10/8, the moon is closer to earth than about 50,000km when it is at the farthest point from the earth.
- Secrets of strange land on the Moon
when apollo 11 astronauts landed on the moon in 1969, they found dust on the moon in a state of silence for millennia. but when disturbing them, even though the moon's gravitational pull is very weak, these layers of dust hover over the moon's surface for a long time, clinging to clothing and equipment.
- Revealing the secret half-moon of the Moon
the moon always hides its other side. what is the shape? what's special? the answer is clear. scientists have recently suggested that the other half of the moon is volcanic activity about 800 million years ago.
- Mercury shrinks faster than expected
the smallest planet and the closest to the sun are shrinking in size faster than previously calculated by experts.
- Settling on 'Moon Palace' will no longer be a distant dream
this story that sounds like science fiction is the goal of the project
- Decode the phenomenon of the moon
with the star especially the natural satellite of the earth, there are two reasons for it to be seen clearly in the daytime: the moon is bright enough for you to see it above the bright blue / blue sky.
- Detailed 3D map of the Moon's surface
based on satellite data, nasa officially launched a 3d map that simulates almost the entire lunar surface using cgi technology.
- Moon historical park: Who wants to visit?
instead of pouring funds to organize the next astronauts' landing on the moon, the us parliament turned to save what people left on this celestial sphere.
- 50 interesting facts about the moon
the moon is known as earth's largest natural satellite. images of the moon appear in most areas of human life.
- The ozone hole can be healed in 2070
scientists say that the ozone layer is gradually shrinking and may disappear by 2070.
- Nice location for Vietnamese people to watch the super moon this century
astronomers all over the world are about to have the opportunity to admire the largest super moon in 100 years with a brightness of 30% of the normal full moon today.
- Super moon has appeared
because of the combination of the moon hunter (hunter's moon) and the super moon on the night of october 15-16 in the northern hemisphere, we will have the opportunity to see the huge moon with the orange halo above. night sky.
- The world welcomes the last super moon of the year
according to earth sky, each full moon has its own name, related to the months of the year, or season, such as the harvest moon (harvest moon) and hunter's moon (hunter's moon).
- The moon is older than we thought
the specimens collected by apollo astronauts in the 60s and 70s show that the moon is older than we often think.
- The hole in the Antarctic ozone layer is shrinking
in recent months, many regions in vietnam and the world are constantly experiencing prolonged heat and drought, making us think of the global warming of the greenhouse effect.