- Activated charcoal toothpaste whitening is a scam
activated charcoal toothpaste advertised as having the ability to whiten teeth actually may increase the risk of tooth decay and dullness, according to uk dentists.
- The truth about the miraculous effect of activated carbon
the food with activated carbon became an attractive trend for many people. however, scientists say this substance does not work as advertised.
- New York banned food containing activated carbon
black-colored dishes and drinks appeared rampant on instagram and social networks after the shops raced to add their products to a raw material of activated carbon.
- Black ice cream: Is it safe to eat a coal dish?
black ice cream with activated carbon composition, also known as coal, originated in new york's ice cream finest morgenstern, usa: black coconut ash ice cream with coconut charcoal.
- Radiation reduction with corn cobs
researchers from the sunrise country found that activated carbon, produced from corn cobs, is effective in absorbing radioactive substances, heavy metals and pesticides. this activated carbon absorbs most radioactive substances and salts of heavy metals in the soil.
- Tablet toothpaste helps protect the environment
new toothpaste does not contain plastic tubes and is made from organic ingredients.
- Fluorine toothpaste: Beneficial and harmful
there is no denying the benefits of fluoride toothpaste. however, their abuse can be harmful, especially in areas where fluoride is contaminated in the water.
- The toothpaste tube will be replaced by the peel dissolved in the mouth
this bio-peel will dissolve in the mouth after a few seconds and produce the right amount of creams the dentist recommends.
- Video: 5 other functions of toothpaste you may not know yet
do you think toothpaste is only used to clean teeth? the video below forces you to think again.
- 11 great uses of toothpaste
toothpaste is a product used to clean the mouth. here are some ideas that seem a bit strange, let's try it out!
- Method of filtering styrene pollutants in water
using granular activated carbon combined with aeration through the insert tower can help filter styrene contaminated water.
- Use a lot of toothpaste that is dangerous to the nervous system
in order for the nervous system to function normally, there should be a balance between zinc and copper in the blood, but this balance is broken due to daily use of toothpaste.
- Unknown things about brushes and toothpaste
the use of toothbrushes and toothpaste for oral hygiene is done daily by people. but history invented them, not everyone knows. let's learn about the interesting biography of brushes and toothpaste through the following article.
- Chemicals in toothpaste can cause an increased risk of allergies
norwegian experts discovered triclosan, a chemical commonly used in cosmetic products such as deodorant water, soap, toothpaste, that may increase the risk of allergies in children.
- Students make black soap from rice husk
at first glance, the moon cake is covered with dark chocolate but in fact it is black soap cakes, successfully fabricated by a group of 5 students from hanoi university of technology.
- Toothpaste is from ancient Egypt
scientists have found an egyptian toothpaste formula, dating back to the 4th century ad, this is the world's oldest toothpaste recipe, and is another proof. ancient egyptian medical background is one of those
- Additives in toothpaste can cause infertility
additives in personal body care products can make weak sperm difficult to conceive, according to the study published in the journal of occupational and environmental medicine.
- Flo in toothpaste derived from stars
fluorine in toothpaste products can be formed billions of years ago from dead stars.
- Intellectually, it was discovered that toothpaste has malaria cure
the artificial intelligence robot has become a great hero after helping british scientists find a substance in conventional toothpaste that can cure malaria.
- China: Detects antibacterial soap and toothpaste causing osteoporosis
according to the hindustan times, triclosan is a common compound, found in antibacterial soaps, toothpaste, hand washes, mouth rinses and other personal care products.
- What is the meaning of the colored lines on the toothpaste tube?
probably among us, everyone has ever wondered about the small color line at the end of the toothpaste tube, cosmetics ...
- Be careful when using toothpaste for children
although it is necessary for oral health, fluoride - the ingredient in toothpaste - results in the opposite if used too much for children under 6 years of age.
- Where is carbon stored on Earth?
we often talk about carbon, about how it pollutes the environment ... but do you know how carbon is made and where it is stored on earth?
- Use a lot of toothpaste easy to cancer of the oral cavity
in most toothpaste containing chemicals sodium lauryl sulfate, excessive use can cause stomach pain, liver toxicity, mouth sores, and even oral cavity cancer.
- Enhance the value of Melaleuca trees
scientists from ho chi minh city university of technology have just studied the technology of extracting melaleuca and activated carbon from melaleuca. melaleuca leaves are often used to induce sympathy, no industrial value.
- Carbon is not the enemy of the Earth, the world needs to reconsider it
in the article, mcdonough points out that carbon is not a chemical element for us to say bad. on the contrary, it is an essential part of life on earth.
- Surprise with teeth whitening technology in the 19th century
people in europe 200 years ago homemade toothpaste, bleached with acid and encouraged brushing 5 times a day.
- Detecting carbon in soil being released into the atmosphere
a team of researchers including a university of california, davis and a botanist identified the source of carbon emissions. this finding may play an important role in understanding the future and future global changes.
- Discovery of carbon and life in the heart of the Earth
the discovery of scientists working on a project called deep carbon observatory, a study of carbon movement below the surface of the earth, suggests that space is not the only place where life exists.
- Technological breakthrough production of carbon chip series
researchers at ibm corp. have developed a new technique for mass-producing carbon nanotubes, which can produce smaller, much faster chips.