- The student successfully built Wall-E Robot from the material collected at the landfill
a bolivian student named esteban quispe in patacamaya, south of la paz owns a perfect replica of his famous wall-e robot character.
- The wall of gum is famous in America
this wall of all chewing gum attracts a lot of tourists, and of course they also want to have their candies attached to this famous wall.
- The 'missing' section of the Great Wall has been revealed after four decades
thanks to drought, the rampart wall of panjiakou lake has emerged to allow visitors to visit from above instead of diving.
- The school is mysteriously cutting Jordan off
by aerial photography, archaeologists in jordan obtained a picture of a 150 km long wall that brought great mysteries about time, purpose and builders.
- Vietnam wall - Huge wall in Son Doong cave
located at the end of son doong cave, the vietnamese wall (the great wall of vietnam) is a reward for the journey of conquering arduous travelers.
- The technology of looking through the wall is real
but of course, we have to use a special device to be able to do that.
- November 9, 1989 - The Berlin Wall collapsed, Germany united
east and west germany were formally consolidated on october 3, 1990, almost a year after the fall of the berlin wall, becoming the federal republic of germany today.
- The length of the Great Wall increased twice
the great wall is actually two times longer than previously published data, a survey team has discovered more sections within the complex structural system of this project. telegraph said contrary to contemplation
- Video: Chimp climbed the wall to escape the zoo
seven chimpanzees use twigs to climb the wall and try to escape from a zoo in the us, but are then brought back to the cages.
- The most magnificent gates of the Great Wall
the great wall is currently one of the most exciting tourist destinations in the world, is a witness of the eloquent history and cultural symbol of china.
- Seeing the Great Wall from the universe: Fiction?
for a long time, people still believe that the great wall is an architectural work on earth visible from the universe.
- Interesting facts about the Great Wall
many people have heard of the great wall, the longest artificial work in the world, but there are interesting facts that not everyone knows.
- The dog shows great climbing skills
in the first attempt, the animal gained momentum 3 times before starting to jump on the wall but failed.
- Identify the oldest piece of the Great Wall
chinese authorities are beginning to plan to preserve the oldest wall of the great wall after archaeologists determine its location and length.
- Mysteriously the giant wall of the solar system was discovered by NASA
launched in 2006, the new horizons probe has helped nasa identify many mysterious phenomena that occur within the solar system.
- Indonesia decided to build a huge sea wall to save the capital
indonesian president joko widodo said he wanted to urgently build a huge sea wall around jakarta to prevent it from sinking into the sea.
- The true origin of the Jerusalem Wall
the history of one of the world's most sacred sites for both jews and muslims will probably have to be rewritten after an unexpected discovery by israeli archaeologists.
- E-ink technology bricks will eliminate wall paint in the future
e-ink display technology is a popular technology on reading devices, but now, this technology may be the end of the interior wall painting.
- Unprecedented in Africa: The giant green 'wall' is over 8,000km long stretching across 20 countries
a great wall is being formed, but they don't separate any territory. exactly, they are the savior of africa.
- Video: Two times the fall of the Great Wall
the great wall, china's longest defensive project, has fallen twice on the heels of the invasion of mongol and manchu forces.
- The Great Wall and the many secrets people think
the great wall is a great architecture, one of china's proud symbols. around this famous wonder there are still many interesting mistakes.
- 5 mysterious legends about the Great Wall
the great wall is considered the national symbol of chinese culture and culture. many interesting stories and legends about this work were formed during construction and passed down through many dynasties. it is these legends that attract many visitors to visit the world's longest city wall.
- People will crawl on the wall
stepping on the wall will soon become a reality thanks to very high adhesion of gloves and shoes, us scientists claim.
- The ancient wall honors Alexander the Great
greek archaeologists unearthed the ancient macedonian city at the foot of mount olympus discovered a 2,600 m long wall with a structure inspired by alexander's great victory. mounted on the wall are many fragments taken from the statues
- Google Earth discovered a giant super wall under the ocean?
the earth where we live contains many strange things. even when we discover such strange things with the tools of advanced science and technology, they still have many mysteries.
- The reason why the Great Wall of Thousand Years did not fall caused many people to be shocked
over thousands of years of history, the great wall still stands firmly
- Japan made glass wall to reduce earthquake shocks
japan's obayashi construction corporation has developed a glass wall capable of reducing the earthquake's vibration by 30%. this wall also allows to reduce the minimum thickness of the walls in buildings.
- IBM shocked the fourth quarter business results
ibm server and software manufacturing company announced that its fourth quarter revenue increased by 24% over the previous year, far exceeding wall street's prediction. the preliminary report released ahead of the expected deadline is thursday to increase ibm's stock to 6% in the s & s session.
- Who would have thought we could fight earthquakes and fires thanks to ... painting the walls?
human creativity is endless - no one can deny this, because the evidence for that statement is present all around us, anytime, anywhere.
- PC is coming soon ... wall mounted
jade integration - a company based in newcastle, uk - will launch a pc just as small as a wall outlet next month.