Facial allergies are a concern for many people, especially women because they directly affect beauty. Find out the causes and treatment of facial allergies.
What is facial allergy?
Facial allergies occur when the skin is affected by a negative factor, causing the skin to become inflamed, deeply damaged and spread throughout the face. This condition causes the skin to become rash, redness, itching, burning and no signs of stopping, causing serious damage to the epidermis of the skin, causing deep scarring, concave scars and a significant impact on appearance, especially for girls. Identify the following reasons to improve your allergy in a timely manner.
Picture 1 of How to deal with facial allergies
Facial allergies seriously affect life
Causes of facial allergies
- Due to inappropriate cosmetics and skin care products
- Impact of the environment
- Oil skin characteristics
- Weather Allergy
- Sensitive skin characteristics
- Food allergy
- Stress, stress lasts
Symptoms of facial allergies
Symptoms of this trait are very diverse, ranging from mild to severe, if treated early, the ability to restore the skin will be more effective. Often notice the following symptoms:
- Itchy skin or burning sensation.
- Small pimples or large bumps.
- The lesions can spread to many areas, if left untreated, it can be more serious.
- The facial skin when allergic also becomes drier and prone to peeling, grainy. If the condition is severe, there may also be a rash and a scald of the allergic skin.
- Long-term and untreated facial skin allergies will result in dark, wrinkled and rapidly aging skin that is aesthetically pleasing, especially in women.
Treatment of facial allergies
Facial allergies are not dangerous but need attention because they can leave unwanted effects on the skin. Therefore, you should go to a specialist right away when you see abnormal signs of an allergy to be treated correctly and effectively.
Therefore, when you have an allergy, you must immediately implement the following 5 measures to 'emergency' your skin:
- Stay away from the cause of allergies : When facial skin appears as signs of pimples, itching, a feeling of stinging, or more severe headache, dizziness, . then you must determine the cause immediately and keep away from allergens.
- Add a lot of water : This will help your body enhance the toxin excretion. Promote hydration on the skin to reduce damage, replenish moisture, prevent dry skin from causing wrinkles.
- Wash your face with physiological saline : When you have allergies in the face, it's best to limit the use of daily skin care cosmetics. Instead of using a cleanser, use physiological saline to wash your face at least twice a day to keep your skin clean and dust-free, without increasing your injury.
Picture 2 of How to deal with facial allergies
Wash your face with physiological saline to help disinfect, prevent infection
- Do not expose your skin to the sun : Allergic skin has a weak resistance so it is vulnerable to sun damage, or other irritating sources. Therefore, during this time you should limit yourself outside. Especially to protect the skin and sun protection in full, because you may be experiencing a facial skin allergy.
- Attention to diet : For quick skin to get rid of allergy, you have to change your diet, first reduce sugar, salt used when preparing food. The second is abstaining from coffee, alcohol, tea, cigarettes, hot spicy foods, not eating seafood and adding more fruits and vegetables to the diet.
- Do not rub your allergic skin with your hands : Bacteria in the nail can penetrate the skin, making the condition worse.
- Reorganize life style : Eat on time, at the right dose; sleep early and have enough sleep; work and rest must be moderated and diligently exercised regularly.