Interesting facts about International Women's Day 8/3
On the International Women's Day 8/3, learn some interesting things about pink shadows in the world.
- Researchers have confirmed that women speak about 20,000 words a day, while men speak only 7,000 words.
- According to Care.org, women produce 50% of the world's food, but they own only 1% of their land.
- Of the 157 million women currently living in the United States, nearly 85.4 million (54%) are mothers.
- On average, a woman owns more than 25 pairs of shoes.
- 6 Out of 197 countries in the world, 22 countries have female heads of state - accounting for 11.2%.
- Women have higher education levels than men, 58% of female students graduate from universities. Women are the majority of graduates of the humanities and arts sciences (about two-thirds), while men continue to dominate the natural sciences.
- Men who are promoted are due to their talents, while women are promoted due to their past accomplishments.
- In most countries, women work longer hours than men but get less pay.
- Research shows that women living in equatorial areas have a higher probability of giving birth to girls than boys.
- Women in poor countries have to work harder, work longer hours in the informal economy and face increasingly degrading working conditions.
- Studies confirm that there is a direct correlation between the level of economic growth and the gender gap in this area.
- March 8: 8 interesting discoveries about women
- Revenge on March 8
- History and meaning of International Women's Day 8/3
- The legend could not help laughing about March 8
- 7 types of flowers should be donated and should not be donated on March 8