Discovered a thousand year-old grave in China
Chinese researchers recently discovered a grave that existed about 1,100 years ago in Luoyang City, Henan Province, China.
>>>Discover more than 700 archaeological relics in China
An archaeologist is copying the lines drawn on the wall
of the 1,100-year-old tomb in Luoyang City, Henan Province, China.
The grave is decorated with details of the various shapes on the surrounding wall (red brick, divided into different size squares).
Archaeologists used glossy paper close to the wall to reprint images depicted on it. Experts will continue to study the history of this grave.
The images are copied to glossy paper.
At first, this tomb was buried about 1,110 years ago. Lac Duong area is also one of the places with many tombs of thousands of years old.
The wall surrounding the grave is red brick.
Also at this tomb, archaeologists also found some coins buried together.
Coins are found in the grave.
Last September, archaeologists excavated the tomb dating to about 3,000 years in the city.
In early June, hundreds of 2,000-year-old Chinese fighters in Shaanxi Province were also explored and excavated by archaeologists. The discovery of more tombs and tombs thousands of years ago helped the Chinese archaeological industry grow.
Reference: Daily Mail
- Discovered 2,000 year old grave in Hoi An
- Discovered a thousand-year-old wine in China
- Egypt reveals the tomb ruins of nearly 4,000 years old
- The con man found out about a thousand-year-old tomb
- Discovered a 3000-year-old grave population in China
- Discovered many thousand-year-old artifacts in the lake
- The 2,000-year-old sword in China
- Mysterious stone grave area on Chinese cliffs
- Discover ancient garland in Egyptian grave
- 'Cao Cao Tomb' is not Cao Cao grave?