Lightning-fast octopus is amazing
The gray octopus is seen hiding next to a seaweed tree in the water.
According to the Daily Star, the video begins with a scene of octopus slowly walking under the sea. Suddenly, the octopus clinging to the seaweed tree nearby, disappeared without trace.
Octopus changes color immediately.
Looking closely, the viewer can see that the octopus has changed color to resemble the seaweed that it clings to.
Video sharing on social network Reddit attracted tens of thousands of views. A video viewer commented: 'Is this what we anticipate about alien life?'
Others say: 'If we find them on another planet, we will be terrified. But in the sea, they become a restaurant food or brought to predict the results of football '.
The third person commented: 'This is the most horrifying thing I've ever seen.'
'Are there any other creatures that are capable of disguising themselves as deep-sea octopuses that we never knew?' , the fourth questioned.
- Octopus - one of the smart species does not use the brain
- Detecting octopus 'super small' at sea
- The genius of the ocean? Please call the octopus name!
- Video: Found strange octopus near Hawaii
- The little-known dark secret of the octopus has now been discovered by science
- Discover amazing weather phenomena in the world
- Scientists absolutely warn against raising octopus
- The video of the octopus escapes the egg bag causing fever in the online community
- Lightning disaster
- Interesting things about lightning