Magnificent view of Russian winter: Moscow in a snow cloak
After a night of heavy snowfall, the whole city of Moscow (Russia) put on a white, pure, fairy-like snow cloak.
Many people feel surprised when Moscow suddenly put on a thick snow cloak. Viewed from above, the snow-covered trees surrounded a school.
The whole park was lit up in pure white.
The bright red rowan berries covered with snow are like small bells, creating the typical beauty of Russian winter.
The famous apple garden in Kolomenskoe park - a favorite destination in Moscow. The Russians consider this to be just a "little winter"-just beginning!.
Snow falls a lot, but the wind is calm, so it accumulates quite a lot on the trees, a rare natural phenomenon in winter. So many people want to capture this beautiful moment.
Flock of pigeons foraging in a peaceful setting.
The old church in the park is more majestic and quiet.
The branches are covered with snow by the path, creating the feeling of being lost in a fairy tale.
The hot drink shop in the park has a "snow" roof.
Outdoor skating rink, this is one of the favorite sports of Russian people in winter.
The atmosphere to welcome New Year and Christmas was bustling everywhere. Russian people often think that welcoming the New Year must have snow in the right scene, just like Vietnamese people, welcoming the New Year must have spring rain.
- Moscow's climate is tougher than other capitals
- Image: Europe is in a snowstorm
- The unique images of Russia
- Russian snow country is 2.5 times faster than the world
- Russia experienced the coldest day in winter
- Russia: life is disturbed by the warm winter
- Addressing the shortage of snow water in China
- Discover amazing snow ice phenomena
- Winter storm attacks the US, 13 people die
- Tokyo: winter without snow