Victor Hugo is a romantic lyricist, playwright and poet of France. He is considered one of the most prominent writers of the 19th century.
Victor Hugo has made great contributions to poetry and theater innovation. He was admired by his contemporaries but also caused controversy in some modern writers.
Victor Hugo (February 26 ,802 - May 22, 1885).
Victor Hugo's moral and political choices, along with literary masterpieces, made him a prominent face of the era.
When he died, Victor Hugo was sent to the National Hall of Funeral and his body was taken to Panthéon, Paris, France.
In more than 60 years of writing, he has written 45 works, including books admired by the whole world such as the 'Miserable People', 'Notre Dame Cathedral of Paris' .
Today, June 30, Google celebrated Victor Hugo and his famous works on Google Search:
Some sayings have become Victor Hugo's quotations:
- Laughter is the rays of sunlight that dispel cold winter nights.
- What people often lack is the will and not the power.
Tolerance is the best religion.
- When women speak, listen to what she says through her eyes.
- No matter how hard he tries, he cannot destroy the eternal incarnation of the heart - that embodiment is Love.
- Unhappiness makes people. Rich to create monsters.
- Thanks to the book, the wise find great comfort in a puddle of life.
- Belief is really necessary for people. It is painful for those who live without faith.
- Smart hell is more than stupid heaven.
- If it is stone, be a magnet. If it's a tree, be a virgin tree. If you are human, please dedicate to love.
- There is no small country. The greatness of a people is not determined by the number of people, nor is the greatness of a person measured by his height.
- The first manifestation of a true love in a boy is timidity, and in a girl is a boldness.
- Love makes people younger.