Video: Dance of the beautiful light of the drone
The ultra-accurate PRENAV routing system can help unmanned aircraft fly impressively in the air.
The system helps unmanned aircraft to fly beautifully
PRENAV has released a video to prove that the drone can perform a very impressive dance in a rather narrow space.
The PRENAV control system consists of an underground guide robot combined with an aerial drone to help determine the surface structure. First, ground robots will perform surface information scans. When the drone starts to fly, the guiding robot will constantly update location information to the drone to help the device fly in the right direction even in wind conditions or other obstacles.
- Video: The drone plane builds a pedestrian bridge
- This particular drone will save lives of heart disease, breathing difficulties
- Super NASA computers simulate a whirlwind from a drone plane
- Video: The choking moment jumps from a height of 7.6 km without parachutes
- Video: Beautiful Iceland under the view of Drones
- Video: How does light move when they take portrait photos?
- What happens when a drone plunges into our heads?
- The reason for drone transport has not been realized
- Amazon patented drone self destruct, avoiding danger for passers
- 10 impressive aerial shots in 2015