Strange objects appear in the sky of China
Last night (October 11), residents in Beijing, Inner Mongolia and Shanxi (China) saw an unidentified flying object (UFO) in the night sky.
Netizens quickly uploaded photos, clips of this mysterious object. It can be seen that there is an unusual smoke trail behind it.
Shanghaiist this morning (October 12) confirmed that UFOs that appeared last night in northern China were not Soyuz missiles falling while taking two astronauts.
The missile was launched from northern Kazakhstan at 4:40 pm on October 11 (Chinese time) and malfunctioned only 2 minutes after leaving the launch pad, while the UFO was seen at 19:00 the same day.
Here are some photos of UFOs posted on the Chinese social network last night:
- Objects flying strange in China
- Strange objects caught fire on the top of Chinese mountains
- Video: The strange object tore across the sky in China, causing panic
- UFO re-exported in China
- Appearing strange objects flying in the sky of Saigon
- Strange objects fell in Tuyen Quang and Yen Bai
- Video: Strange objects in the American sky
- Strange objects like alien planets drifted to the US coast
- Strange objects come from where they fly to puncture the wall, go into people's homes in America
- Detecting strange flying objects on ISS