Compare the size of shark species in the world
Whale sharks, the largest in the world of sharks, can reach body lengths of up to 17m.
Whale sharks are the largest sized species today, they move quite slowly.
Six-bearing sharks have a body length of about 3.5-4.8m, many of the fish they are close to are extinct.
Sharks have a body length of about 1-2m with a flat body, extending in the pelvic and pelvic fins.
Megalodon sharks are the largest shark in history, they have a body length of up to 14-18m, unfortunately the shark is extinct long ago.
- Discover new shark species in the Atlantic Ocean
- The world's smallest whale shark
- The killer shark species of the ocean
- The first shark in history to know ... vegetarian but still healthy
- The first 'vegetarian' shark in the world
- Compare the size of people with the universe
- The startling discovery of lemon shark
- Catch a shark with a body like a snake, a mouth of 300 teeth
- 8-year-old boy caught a shark shark 'crisis' 314kg, breaking the world record for 22 years
- Big sharks eat small sharks