Super yacht can fly in the sky at a speed of 110km/h
Superyacht Air Yacht is about 150m long, consisting of two large balloons and a central compartment connected by footbridges.
Italian company Lazzarini revealed the idea of a new vehicle called Air Yacht with the ability to operate both in the sky and in the water, Mail on January 11 reported. Air Yatch is not intended for public transit or tourism. Instead, it was designed for a private owner with a vision of superyachts and aviation developments.
Air Yacht made of carbon fiber with a total length of about 150m, 80m wide. Air Yacht's two balloons contain 400,000 cubic meters of compressed helium gas, with eight engines powered by ultralight batteries and solar panels. The ship can fly at a maximum speed of 110km/h for more than 48 hours.
The Air Yacht flies by two large airships, both of which have helium-filled compartments that cannot be accessed by passengers. Around the helium compartments is a lobby and private suites with beds and washing machines, allowing passengers to stay on board for days. The suites at each edge of the balloon have large windows that offer impressive views. The tail of each airship has a large viewing area, allowing passengers to watch the waves crash while running on the sea or enjoy the air at an altitude of 1,500 meters while flying in the sky.
Air Yacht made of carbon fiber with a total length of about 150m, 80m wide.
The two airships are connected to the central compartment by four footbridges. The central compartment is a common space with swimming pool, carpeted lobby, spacious dining room for passengers to gather, relax and dine. The roof is even equipped with a helipad.
At the bottom of each balloon there are "inflatable basements" filled with air to help the vehicle float on the water when needed. The Air-Yacht descends by the rotation of the engines and can be berthed thanks to the helium depressurization and anchoring system. It can move smoothly under water at a speed of 9km/h.
- Super yacht-shaped pyramid hovering over the sea
- Super yachts look like killer whales
- Super yacht can dive 240 meters for $ 2.3 billion
- Watch the giant superyacht like stepping out of sci-fi movies
- What's the first special hydrogen super yacht in the world?
- Three years of building and launching the 87-meter superyacht in more than five minutes of video
- Video: World's largest super yacht of Russian billionaire
- Japan tests super-speed train running on the magnetic buffer
- US will speed test the speed of 1,100km / h
- The 'invisible' mega yacht is worth $ 110 million