12 reasons to arise love for Jerusalem
'Haven't come to Jerusalem yet to see Israel!' - It seems to be the catchphrase of many Israeli locals for any traveler who lands in this country.
1. Jerusalem is an ancient city in the Middle East that lies on the river basin between the Mediterranean Sea and the Dead Sea, which has been recognized as a World Cultural Heritage by the United Nations Organization for Science, Education and Culture. 1982.
Jerusalem's ancient citadel is the oldest and also the most modern in the world with many overlapping cultures. Coming to Jerusalem anyone feels like he is lost in a mysterious holy place.
Jerusalem shaded green trees on every road.
2. The weather in Jerusalem is amazing
If you have the opportunity to go to Jerusalem's ancient city, you will find this place shaded with greenery on all roads, mostly trees of the pine and eucalyptus families. The house of the green vines planters covered the path. On the squares or spaces between the walkways covered with colorful flowers or green grass.
3. From Jerusalem you can round the Mediterranean coast, not too far away to admire one of the most beautiful coastlines in the world.
4. Jerusalem is a sacred land - the convergence of three major religions: Islam, Christianity and Judaism. Jerusalem has a sparkling, magical beauty like the sacred religious values hidden in it.
This is the convergence of 3 major religions: Islam, Christianity and Judaism.
5. All houses in Jerusalem are built with a special stone called 'Jerusalem stone'. This creates harmony with the architecture in the inner city, helping to preserve and store a particularly sacred and mysterious space of the ancient city.
6. The Israel Museum is Jerusalem's largest cultural center. It is home to rich collections of biblical archeology, Jewish ritual art, ethnography, art, artifacts originating from Africa, South and North America, Oceania and Far East. East, rare manuscripts, glass and ancient sculptures.
7. Old City walls of Old City in Jerusalem do not "touch" anywhere in the world.
The Israel Museum is Jerusalem's largest cultural center.
8. Jerusalem is the Holy Land.
9. The sunset in Jerusalem is amazingly beautiful.
10. Many people even think this is their city.
11. Where you can enjoy wine in the area.
12. And . almost everyone wishes to go to Jerusalem once!
- Jerusalem Citadel - Jerusalem
- Strange facts that science explains about love
- The true origin of the Jerusalem Wall
- 4 wrong thoughts about love that not everyone knows
- New discoveries of love
- Interesting facts about love
- In the future will people
- Explain the strange syndrome of Jerusalem psychosis in Palestine
- The King of Jerusalem - the terrifying hero in history
- 'What is love?' through a scientific perspective