Authentic image of Qing soldiers
These are authentic photos of the late Qing Dynasty soldiers. See, it was different from the sky and the flashy images of this army on television.
These are two soldiers watching a long gun like a pole.
City guard soldiers Thanh Thanh.It also looks like shoes and shoes, all barefoot.
The Qing army departed, curious people stood by the streets.
This is the two men who are watching a gun up to 2m long, a man carrying a watcher.It is unknown how big this gun is.
Two soldiers in Quang Xuyen did not seem like soldiers but like those who worked in magazines.
When they leave, the two sides have soldiers lining up.
A Qing general, watching the sitting posture very imposing.
Cavalry in the Northeastern region of the Qing Dynasty.
The Qing army in Guangxi with a headgear different from the ordinary Qing hat and legs seem to be wearing sandals.
This man looks grumpy, more like a song.
This is the Qing army in Shanghai.
This is the Qing army in Fujian, the big sword and the trident are clearly visible.
And this is a Qing soldier in Xinjiang, weapons are all weird forms of malformation.
- Thailand uses robots to authenticate authentic Thai food
- Photos of life in China in the late 19th century
- Smart soldiers easily die
- The thousand-dollar artifacts of the Qing emperor were turned into table lamps
- Discovered a 300-year-old mysterious mummy in China
- Rare photos of Shanghai more than 150 years ago
- American power transmission into the brain soldiers to increase focus
- American soldiers will use Android smartphones when fighting
- Why did the Qing monks always wear a white silk scarf on their necks?
- How do soldiers in World War 2 bathe?