The situation of house bumps is often encountered in rural areas. The process of anti-slipping with slag is very necessary to handle this common phenomenon of slam. The main cause of this problem is the cold season and the high humidity generated. Invite you to refer to the way of anti-biting against charcoal slag through the article below.
Recipes against leaning for the floor
- Phenomenon of the floor is stuck
- The cause of the floor is stuck
- Principles of anti-bending for the floor
- Ways to fight against the floor
- Method 1: Insulate the floor with granular coal slag
- Method 2: Insulate the floor with air layer
- Method 3: Covered with wooden floors to create air-insulating gaskets
- Method 4: Insulate the floor with polystyrene foam (EPS)
- Method 5: Paving the floor with ceramic tiles, there are 2 layers of water insulation with rubber film
Phenomenon of the floor is stuck
The general phenomenon of the problem is that we can see the floor often has water, or high humidity wall. In many cases you may find the floor or walls have water sometimes flowing into streams, making travel very uncomfortable.
The cause of the floor is stuck
The main cause of the problem is the water vapor (humidity) in the air is high, the background has a low temperature, so the moisture in the air in contact with the floor is condensed into water. Just like when you use the refrigerator, in some cases you see condensation on the wings or condensation on the sides of the refrigerator.
The phenomenon is quite common in rural areas, the main reason is because in the rural areas, the door is not tight, there are many holes, so the air in the house so much. For households using air conditioners and dryers in the home, there will be no condition.
Principles of anti-bending for the floor
To fight against the floor we have 2 measures against the following:
- Reasonable structure: From the cause of the problem, we can see that in order to prevent the floor from getting wet, we need a suitable floor layer so that the temperature on the surface of the floor is not lower than the humidity in the air. gas. Or the background temperature should be higher than the humidity and dew points in the air.
- Use another method : Lower the temperature of the air, the dew point is lower than the floor. Or you can also increase the temperature of the floor by measures such as using a dryer, air conditioner .
Ways to fight against the floor
With the two principles proposed, we can use measures to suit the economic conditions of our family. In this article, I will mention how to create the most reasonable house floor.
Method 1: Insulate the floor with granular coal slag
The principle of this floor insulation pattern is so that the bottom temperature does not propagate to the floor surface.
Photo 1 of Effective ways to fight against the floor
Insulate the floor with coal slag.
You can see the structure of this layer consists of 5 layers as follows:
- Layer No. 1: Tiles with thickness of 15mm, cemented with cement
- Layer 2: Floor primer lining layer is 25-30mm thick
- Layer 3: Granular slag with 200mm thickness
- Grade 4: 20mm thick water-proof paper of oil paper or cement of sand
- Grade 5: Broken concrete with 100 marks
Method 2: Insulate the floor with air layer
In principle we also rely on the principle of not allowing cold temperatures to flow to the surface of the floor. In this method we use insulation with air-insulating layer.
Photo 2 of Effective ways to fight against the floor
Insulated with air.
The base layers are as follows:
- Grade 1: Wire mesh concrete slabs or any similar material with air cushion
- Layer No. 2: Air-tight 20mm thickness
- Layer 3: 20mm yellow sand cement mortar
- Layers 4 and 5: Broken concrete 100mm thick
Method 3: Covered with wooden floors to create air-insulating gaskets
In principle, we only need to have a layer of insulation in the background to reduce the cold floor to reduce the phenomenon of leaning.
Photo 3 of Effective ways to fight against the floor
Tiling a covered wooden floor.
- Layer No. 1: Flooring with laminate flooring or 8-12mm thick natural wood flooring
- Layer 2: The air cushion prevents the transfer of heat from the ground to the substrate of 20mm thickness
- Layer 3: Gold sand cement mortar creates a flat, paving floor thickness of 20mm
- Grade 4: Broken concrete 100 bricks with thickness of 100mm
Method 4: Insulate the floor with polystyrene foam (EPS)
In this measure we are often used for wood flooring, but this foam insulation requires a higher thickness.
Photo 4 of Effective ways to fight against the floor
Insulate the floor with polystyrene foam.
- Grade 1: 7mm thick ceramic tile covered with cement
- Layer 2: Glue-free glue or rubber bituminous paint
- Layer 3: 25mm high strength Polystyrene (EPS) material layer
- Layer 4: Waterproof layer with oily paper, rubber bitumen paint or 10-20mm thick yellow sand cement mortar
- Grade 5: Broken concrete brick 100
Method 5: Paving the floor with foam ceramic tiles, there are 2 layers of water insulation by rubber film
In principle, this ceramic tile layer has holes and acts as air-cushioning layers to insulate only. Because air has less heat transfer capacity than all construction heavy materials.
Photo 5 of Effective ways to fight against the floor
Tiling floors with ceramic tiles.
- Layer 1: 10mm thick floor tiles
- Layer 2: Foam ceramic tiles are glued with cement or rubber glazed tiles
- Layer 3: 20mm yellow sand and cement mortar
- Grade 4: Broken concrete brick 100mm thick
The above are 5 ways for you to handle the problem of anti-bending for your floor. If you have already made a home then we can use other measures. If not, we can apply 1 of these 5 ways to prevent it.
- 14 cheap and effective anti-humid tips
- Good tips to cope with the weather
- Recipes against the mouth of French villas