- Why don't aircraft tires explode when landing?
thanks to such extraordinary durable tires, each flight becomes safer.
- Things not everyone knows about airplane tires
what are their sizes, how they are made and why do they need to be worn out or partially burned during landing?
- Why do we have to fill the air with wheels?
why don't we make tires entirely of rubber? why do we fill the inside of the car with air?
- Video: Non-perforated bicycle tires can run over 8,000 km
new piston-type tires designed by a us company can help bicyclists escape the flutter.
- The birth history of tires
after nearly 200 years of development, tires are an important industry affecting the transportation industry.
- Tires never punctured
at the tokyo motor show this week, bridgestone unveiled its latest invention: airless tires.
- Production of tires from the road
the world's first 'green' tires are made from sugar, which will appear on the market in the next few years.
- The Airbus A380's square tire makes the aviation experts confused
the aforementioned airbus a380-800 made a flight from hong kong to the uk and soon after taking off, the pilot received a warning about tire pressure loss.
- Tires are made from dandelion flowers
it is possible that in the near future, your tires will be made from dandelion flowers. this is the latest research by german scientists.
- Series of numbers printed on tires: Thinking is something that no one is paying attention to, but hiding important information
do you admit that the sequence of codes that are molded on tire walls is something no one will notice? at first glance, it makes no sense, but in fact, those numbers of digits are extremely important.
- Why is a motorbike tire black and not another color?
the tire has a rubber component, but the rubber is white and the tires are black. why is that?
- Tires have the ability for the driver to know the road conditions
the contact area information sensing (cais) is a system consisting of a sensor built into the tire to provide accurate information about the condition of the road, thus alerting drivers control vehicles accordingly.
- Turn old tires into Li-ion batteries
researchers at the us department of energy have recently worked out a way to collect carbon black from old tires to turn into better-performing materials for lithium-ion batteries.
- Tires cause pollution in the sea - little is known
tires are made of natural rubber and rubber, so it is unlikely that it will be the culprit for spreading 28% of the total amount of micro-particles into the ocean, contributing to the increasing plastic pollution in the sea.
- Advantages and disadvantages when pumping tires with nitrogen
most cars pump air tires, containing 76% nitrogen, 21% oxygen and 3% other gases. however, now many stores offer new services, pumping tires with nitrogen of 92-98% purity.
- This is why these 9 familiar things must have their own special colors
the tires are black, the toilet paper is solid color, while the fire hydrant is not always red? everything has its own reasons.
- Environmentally friendly tires
prototype tires are manufactured using russian dandelion and guayule (chrysanthemum). this study was carried out at the neiker-tecnalia laboratory, one of 12 european centers participating in the eu-pearls project.
- Why is the Tour de France bicycle tires getting bigger and bigger, the pressure is getting lower and lower?
this tire has been studied by many experts, the most prominent being the research published by velonews.
- Paved with rubber tires
he has launched a project to prevent traffic congestion, with the redevelopment of about 14,500 km of abandoned tracks by paving the way with plastic trimmed rubber tires. new roads can be used for cars and trams
- Can produce clean water with broken tires
damaged rubber tires, which are piled up at the bottom of rivers and in garbage piles around the world, can be used to create ideal water filtration devices, us environmental experts say.
- 4 useful scientific inventions for your life
anti-piracy tires, good sleeping wool hats, rain cloud boxes for weather forecast ... are inventions
- NASA permanent tires: available on all terrain, withstands temperatures of -200 degrees Celsius
not only for mars, this tire is likely to be used on earth itself.
- Try to blow up tires with hydraulic presses, don't try to do it at home
among many things that were tested with hydraulic press channel with hydraulic compressors, tires were one of the most dangerous things.
- With the first 3D tire in the world, you will not have to worry about tire puncturing
the prototype of the 3d print tire shows incredible durability, speed and flexibility, more important when it comes to 3d printers.
- Chinese and Russian stealth aircraft are still much less American F-35 and F-22
according to business insider, china has just conducted a large parade at the inner mongolia autonomous region on july 30 to celebrate the 90th anniversary of the establishment of the army.
- The aircraft without an engine can still reach a height of 27,000m
if successful, this special aircraft will conquer every record of previous altitude.
- The flight from London to New York is 11 minutes
a new aircraft design could carry passengers nearly 12 times faster than the concorde, allowing it to travel from the uk to the united states in a very short time.
- Hybrid aircraft
elytron aircraft llc, based in mountain view, calif., is designing a line of aircraft called the elytron s2 to combine the dynamic range of the helicopter and the high altitude capabilities of conventional aircraft.
- Personal flight secrets you don't know yet
find out some interesting things about personal planes - one of the rich toys of the rich!
- Self-flying aircraft cracked
british scientists build new types of aircraft that can repair cracks themselves, while the us air force develops aircraft that can fly more than 6,000 km / h.