- Bacteria resistant to all drugs discovered in the US
the milder level of the past was only multidrug-resistant bacteria and wide drug resistance.
- Video shows: Bacteria become resistant 1,000 times in just 2 weeks
when it comes to bacteria becoming increasingly resistant to drugs and can cause up to 10 million deaths a year, most of us can't imagine what is going on.
- Inoculate the stool to kill resistant bacteria in the intestine
research on mice by us scientists indicates that transplanting faeces from healthy animals to infected bodies can help eradicate the two most common antibiotic-resistant bacteria.
- New weapons help kill drug-resistant bacteria
a new type of peptide can puncture bacterial cell membranes, disrupt the function of important organs to kill drug-resistant bacteria.
- Bacteria also know 'suicide bombing'
singapore's nanyang technological university has found a way to kill drug-resistant bacteria.
- Drug-resistant microorganisms - An evolutionary process
the development of resistant strains of bacteria is actually an evolutionary process. this is the process of selecting traits that help bacteria survive when affected by antibiotics.
- Outbreaks of new viruses resistant to drugs
the new drug-resistant virus kills a patient at the medical center of the national institute in maryland (usa). this is the 19th patient in the hospital with drug-resistant klebsiella pneumoniae virus.
- G8 discusses how to fight doctors
british authorities recommend that doctors limit the amount of antibiotics prescribed to patients to help curb the outbreak of drug-resistant bacteria.
- Find out how to identify resistant bacteria in minutes
us researchers have recently discovered a new technique that could help our species in the fight against disease from the bacteria.
- Detecting weaknesses can help kill drug-resistant viruses
british scientists believe that the weakness of the drug-resistant virus has been discovered so that it can be controlled.
- Washing machines may contain drug-resistant bacteria
washing machines have a job that is to clean clothes, but that does not mean they are germ free.
- US CDC warns: Bacteria
cdc - the us centers for disease control and prevention has found bacteria
- The risk of gonorrhea into drug-resistant disease
many experts warn that gonorrhea in the uk is booming into epidemics, which can spread globally and are difficult to treat due to the onset of resistance.
- Create artificial molecules against drug-resistant bacteria
scientists have just taken another step in the fight against drug-resistant bacteria
by making artificial molecules.
- New breakthrough in the fight against drug resistance
british scientists claim to have achieved a breakthrough in the race to defeat the global threat of drug-resistant bacteria.
- Medications for osteoporosis can overcome drug-resistant bacteria
- Japan: Dozens of people die of
drug resistant bacteria are causing serious consequences when recently, japan has just discovered dozens of cases of infection with multi-drug resistant bacteria called acinetobacter baumannii.
- When antibiotics become useless, more people die from bacteria than cancer
common infectious diseases can become silent killers if there are no timely measures in the fight against drug-resistant bacteria. that is a recent review by medical professionals.
- Solving the phenomenon of drug resistance by giving bacteria 'fighting' together
in a study of malaria mice, researchers combined traditional treatment with a nutrient that malaria parasites need to survive.
- Candida auris - The mysterious drug resistant fungus threatens the survival of all humanity
the scary disease is a fungus called candida auris, focusing on individuals with weakened immune systems, and in silence, they are spreading to every corner of the globe.
- The danger is greater than cancer: Antibiotic-resistant bacteria
antibiotic resistance is becoming a global threat and according to estimates by the world health organization, antibiotic resistance will become more terrible than cancer.
- What do intestinal bacteria tell us about drug resistance?
according to researchers' reports on mbio, a bacterium found in leech intestines that only needs to contact 0.01 micrograms / ml of ciprofloxacin antibiotics will become resistant to this drug.
- Many bacteria appear to be 'super-resistant' in Vietnam
currently, there are several types of 'viruses' that are resistant to all antibiotics, the most common of which are intestinal gram-negative bacteria.
- The story of hope, before we enter the era of
viruses can fight resistant bacteria, which is a weapon that has been forgotten for decades.
- The principle you must remember in an age of nightmares 'antibiotic resistance'
the type of bacteria that is resistant to all existing drugs has appeared. these will partly help you escape the antibiotic resistance nightmare ...
- Drug resistance of the virus
according to genes and development, an international research group consisting of scientists from edinburgh university (scotland) has established a map of the complex molecular structure of an enzyme found in many micro-organisms. bacteria.
- Experts have warned about antibiotic resistance
recently, cdc is focusing all its resources on dealing with resistant bacteria. experts believe that the war we face is still very difficult.
- Resistant bacteria can spread through the air, and this is not good news
antibiotic resistance is approaching, and the news is getting worse.
- Bad habits of parents hurt the liver and kidneys, endanger children
antibiotics are a drug used to kill bacteria and microorganisms. but now antibiotic resistance is turning around, making antibiotics lose their effectiveness.
- Potential antibiotic resistant bacteria in food
about 50% of food from livestock and seafood is contaminated with antibiotic-resistant bacteria, many strains of e.coli are isolated against at least 6 antibiotics.