- 'Ice volcano' erupts along the lake
ice volcanoes form when large waves hit the edge of an ice shelf, which can be more than 8 meters high.
- Scientists chase the volcano's fury
passionate about the majestic scene of erupting volcanic eruptions, the swedish geologist desperately approaches dangerous areas to capture the most impressive images.
- UFO appears on the erupting crater?
strange light and objects appeared on the erupting volcano in mexico, raising suspicion about alien activity.
- A close-up of the erupting Chilean volcano leaves you feeling dead
the image of a volcano erupting in the sky was full of dust and lightning, making the scene look exactly the same
- What happens if 1500 volcanoes on Earth erupt
if 1,500 volcanoes are active all over the world erupting at the same time, disaster can cause humanity to fall into the end of the world.
- NASA brought high-tech sensors into volcanoes
these high-tech sensors have recently been put into a volcano's mouth to control the hot spots and provide early warning if volcanoes start erupting.
- The most deadly volcano in America revived
research by us geological experts points to st. helen, the most active volcano in the northwest pacific, is capable of erupting after a decade of oversleeping.
- See active volcanoes around the world
volcanoes help scientists decipher the inner workings of our planet and how eruptions form life on earth's surface.
- Volcanoes operate in the freezing zone
the territories of british overseas are expanding. according to researchers from the british antarctic survey association (bas), volcanoes erupting on the island of montagu in the south atlantic ocean have expanded the surface of the frozen island with its surface.
- Discover volcanoes erupting ice on Pluto
nasa research shows that pluto may exist giant volcanoes that can spray ice instead of lava as usual.
- Iceland issued a red warning about the volcano
on august 23, the icelandic government issued a red warning about the risk of the bardarbunga volcanic system erupting, potentially causing global air traffic turmoil.
- Hybrids tourists survive after falling into active craters in Hawaii
during a visit to the hawaii national volcanic park, a tourist unfortunately fell into kīlauea crater, one of the most active volcanoes on earth.
- The plan bombed American volcanic eruption in 1935
thomas jagger, the founder of the hawaii volcanic observatory, believes a big explosion could collapse lava columns and block its flow.
- Can accurately guess the time when volcanoes are active
on august 9, us scientists said for the first time successfully judged the eruption time of one of the most active ocean volcanoes off the coast of the state of oregon, western america. .
- Scary volcanoes are more than meteorites
until now, people often thought it would take thousands of years to form giant volcanoes, and these volcanoes were
- Europe's highest volcano erupted violently
europe's highest and most active volcano peak, etna, woke up for the fifth time this year, erupting lava and dust into the sky.
- Iceland volcano is more active
volcanoes in iceland are erupting stronger, just as europe began loosening its flight ban after nearly a week of airspace closure.
- The majestic volcanic eruption scene
playing with death around the volcanoes erupting lava up to 1,000 degrees celsius is not the desire of many people.
- Scary warning about the giant volcano
flights across europe may be canceled if a giant volcano in iceland erupts, the daily star reported.
- Close up of Chilean volcanoes erupting
the black smoke column rises as high as 10 km from puyehue volcano, chile, when it wakes up after half a century.
- Uncover the mysterious veil of volcanic ranges underneath the Coral Sea
scientists are tasked with collecting data and specimens on the seabed to determine when these large volcanoes will be formed and find out if these volcanoes are still active.
- Discover ancient ice volcanic shock around the dwarf planet
dozens of ancient ice volcanoes once scattered on the surface of the dwarf planet ceres, estimating the amount of ice material emitted from these volcanoes in amounts of less than 100 to 100,000 times.
- 5 longest erupting mountains on the planet
merapi volcano caused countless losses to the indonesian people despite its rage lasting nearly two weeks, but some other volcanoes ...
- The world's most dangerous parking lot
reckless drivers park their cars right next to eyjafjallajvkull volcano that is erupting molten lava to 1,200 degrees celsius in iceland, creating the world's most dangerous parking lot.
- 4 super volcanoes threaten humanity
the existence of human beings will fall into the world of hanging hair if one of the four volcanoes on the earth wakes up.
- The erupting ancient volcano caused a global extinction disaster
a previously unknown volcanic eruption has led to a global extinction disaster that occurred 260 million years ago. but recently it has been forced by leeds university scientists to show up.
- Water can catch fire but why is there still volcanic eruption in the ocean?
the island with white sand blue sea like hawaii is an ideal destination for those who love travel. but hidden deep in the sea there are volcanoes.
- 7 events that could cause mass extinction on Earth
if you've ever seen a movie like '2012' or 'armageddon', or read the book 'on the beach', you've probably envisioned some of the threats that could have killed our planet's life. complete destruction.
- The undersea volcano can explode
using a super-small detector, professor christoph helo at mcgill (canada), has demonstrated that eruptions can also happen to underground volcanoes.
- Discover 50 million year old volcanic cluster off Sydney
a cluster of volcanoes consisting of four extinct volcanoes, estimated at about 50 million years old, happened to be discovered off sydney.