- The most horrifying fires in human history
in the first decade of the 20th century, when construction materials such as cement and steel were not widely available, construction works were mainly made of wood, so it was easy to catch fire.
- Fire in Australia seen from space
in australia have started in september and have continued to date. image recorded from satellite shows that this place is flooded with fire and dust.
- Why terrible forest fire in Australia?
although wildfires are still a seasonal affair in australia and there have been heavy fires
in the past,
- The 50,000-year-old method can extinguish Australian forest fires
a 50,000-year-old secret of the aboriginal people in australia can extinguish wildfire is raging in this country.
- 'Fire attack' raged in America, thousands of people evacuated
in many localities in east and southern colorado of the united states have caused thousands of people to evacuate and many houses completely burned down.
- The carbon emissions from forest fires in Australia are similar to the emissions of Amazon forest fires
carbon emissions from forest fires
raging in australia are on par with the carbon emissions caused by the amazon rainforest fire disaster last year.
- Wildfires can change Australia forever
are part of the natural rhythm for the environment in australia. but scientists have never witnessed what is happening.
- Smoke and forest fires are assassins with humanity
an australian scientist predicts that climate change will make the world's forests burn more and more and cause tremendous damage to human health and money.
- Intense wildfire creates cloud of fire, the sky turns red orange 'like the end of the world'
not only did the sky turn an orange-red color, australia's forest fires
were so strong that they changed the local weather, forming fire clouds that could create lightning. there have been nearly 10 dead and missing.
- Video: Fire in the wild forest in southern Australia
hundreds of large and widespread wildfires are taking place in the southern states of australia, causing headaches for fire officials.
- Indonesian wildfire is blackening the skies of Southeast Asian countries
the amazon is not the only rainforest destroyed by fire. a series of forest fires
in indonesia are causing much of southeast asia to be covered by dense smoke.
- Secret of the most haunting fire in American history
the horrific incident occurred at the show of the famous ringling bros and barnum & bailey circus circus in hartford, connecticut, on a thursday afternoon 74 years ago.
- Greece: intense forest fires
in the morning of june 29, the residential areas in athens were no longer threatened by forest fires
in parnès mountain, northwestern athens due to windlessness and fires. however, there are still five &
- Extreme heat waves threaten to trigger Australian fires again
an extreme heat wave swept across australia on january 30 with a temperature of 45 degrees celsius and increased the risk of wildfires.
- NASA activates the biggest fire in space
on june 15, the us agency for aeronautics and space (nasa) announced that it has successfully created the largest artificial fire ever in the universe to observe and study how the fire broke out. time.
- The bushfire disaster in Australia comes from numbers
about 1,400 homes in the state of new south wales were burned down during the wildfire crisis
- How did Koala bears survive the bushfire in Australia?
have turned southeast australia into a devastating nightmare, wiping out millions of animals. about 8,000 koalas have died since the start of the fire.
- Large fires burned 1,500 hectares of forests in Chile
chilean authorities on december 29 said a massive fire destroyed and damaged 1,500 hectares of forest in the patagonia nature reserve in the south of the country, leaving 400 people evacuated.
- Fireproof blanket - new fire protection method?
this blanket can help protect the building from high temperatures for about 10 minutes, enough to avoid damage in high-speed forest fires.
- Mountain students build aircraft to explore fires
realizing that fires
often occur in the locality during the summer, a mountainous student in thua thien - hue province has studied and built a plane to explore fires.
- Singapore is concerned about forest fires in Indonesia
the national environment agency of singapore (nea) leads satellite data to show that there has been a significant increase in forest fire hotspots over the past two days, with 261 fire points recorded on july 21 and 252. points on july 22.
- NASA satellite images show that the Earth is
nasa's worldview application will provide the opportunity to observe the latest developments related to fires
happening on earth.
- NASA uses 200 satellites to detect forest fires in 2018
the us aeronautics and space administration (nasa) has announced a project called firesat that will give the earliest warnings when a wildfire is occurring, in the face of a catastrophic disaster worldwide.
- Dozens of large wildfires broke out in Australia
australia has entered the forest fire season earlier than usual, with dozens of serious forest fires
erupting in new south wales from september 10.
- Video: Fire storms make people impassive
fire storms are fierce fires
that create a separate convection and wind system, difficult to control or extinguish. fire storms are natural phenomena that often occur in forest fires, burning grasslands, or from large fire cannons.
- NASA: Smoke from wildfires in Australia flies halfway around the Earth
the us space and space agency (nasa) says the smoke from major fires
in australia will soon spread globally.
- Fires, floods occur in many parts of the world
a series of fires
occurred in china, algeria, lebanon over the past days; while floods in australia and colombia are also serious.
- Successful fabrication of the gel can prevent forest fires
usually, only when forest fires
have spread do firefighters be present to put out the fire or create a belt to minimize damage. a team of researchers sought to halt that process before it started.
- Warming earth causes forest fires
global warming is making the northern hemisphere forest fires
become more frequent and intense, contributing to increasing the risk of climate change quickly.
- Forest fires continue to rage in European countries
two large wildfires occurred on spain's northern border between france and catalan from july 22, killing four people. all 4 victims are french. the catalan government said 23 others were injured, including eight who were treated in the hospital.