- Discovered the statue of the goddess Hera
greek archaeologists on march 1 announced they have found a 2,200-year-old statue of hera god built in the wall of a city at the foot of mount olympus, home to the gods in greek voice. the statue kh & ocir
- Temple of Goddess Artémis
goddess artémis is also diana according to the roman name. she is the son of the goddess leo and the god zeus, the twin of the god apollon. diana is famous as a hunting goddess with a strong temperament like a boy. artémis becomes the goddess
- The myth of the Egyptian goddess blinded the eyes of the trespassers
the meretseger is the famous egyptian goddess mentioned much in the myths and legends of ancient people.
- Interesting truth about Zeus in Greek mythology
greek god zeus is a powerful god, has dozens of children with 12 gods ...
- Enjoy the pure Milky Way season
the milky way or milky way is a milky white light strip across the night sky. according to greek mythology, the milky way is the milk flow of the goddess hera flowing in the sky due to hercules attraction.
- Discovered the statue of the 1800-year-old Roman goddess
the head of a stone figurine of a roman goddess was excavated by archaeologists at south shields, england.
- 5 gods of love 'full of grace' in myth
hathor, venus, clíodhna ... are gods representing love and beauty in myths ...
- Ancient 'goddess of medicine' takes the form of a nude goddess
ancient goddesses carved out of clay and a sophisticated beetle are mysterious artifacts found in the 3,500-year-old ancient city in israel.
- Lamia: Women love is forgotten in Greek mythology
like medusa, lamia is a lover of women with a bizarre shape between humans and snakes but possesses great beauty.
- The terrible truth about the deadly Black Goddess statue
according to the local people, anyone who touches the statue will suffer a curse of death.
- Discovered the 2,000-year-old solid hair goddess Medusa
archaeologists discovered the head of marble medusa hair goddess at 2,000-year-old ancient ruins in turkey.
- Egypt discovered 27 more statues of the war goddess Sekhmet
according to a reporter in cairo on december 3, secretary-general of the supreme egyptian archeology council, mostafa waziri said the statues were carved out of black stone with a maximum height of about 2m.
- The statue of ancient Kali is unearthed from the riverbed
the goddess statue is sitting on a rock, the left foot is engraved with the word
- The temple has 33,000 spectacular statues in India
meenakshi temple consists of 14 towers, 33,000 statues, sophisticated color schemes, and attracts 15,000 visitors a day.
- The temple of the goddess Artemis was discovered in Greece's second largest island
this is considered an important finding, promising to provide more information that has never been explored about greek civilization and ancient customs.
- Sekhmet - Ancient Egyptian Goddess and
- Goddess Sekhmet 'exposes himself' in Egypt
german and egyptian archaeologists have found six statues of sekhmet in an ancient temple in luxor city.
- Unfold the horrifying fate of the beauty god Aphrodite
recently researchers have used 3d printing technology to simulate speculation about the location of the lost arms of venus statue, and the fate has been discovered.
- 'Goddess' resolves conflict in the family
if half of you make you angry ... but you want to swallow your anger in, please take care of the japanese 'goddess' from it. capable of capturing the most jarring sounds.
- Legend of 9 beautiful Muses goddesses
the muses are 9 beautiful young women representing: science, literature and art.
- The 23,000-year-old love idol statue has a beautiful beauty
a 23,000-year-old venus goddess statue has a gorgeous body excavated in russia.
- The evil gods 'unnamed good beings' are terrifying in myths
the goddess hel, the god of war sekhmet, evil god chernobog ... are little-known gods in myth.
- Why did the ancient Egyptians use kittens to make sacrifices?
a new study shows that, two thousand years ago, egyptians bought cat mummies from cattle farmers to serve as sacrificial sacrifices for the goddess bastet. in egypt around 332 bc until 30 bc, cats were bred near a special temple to be used for embalming and used as c & a.
- Inside the Mayan goddess cave
in the cave filled with bones of adults and young children are believed to be victims of mayan divine sacrifices.
- Decipher the curse of the snakehead 1600 years ago
a spanish researcher has deciphered two 1,600-year-old curse, in which a curse directed at the senator and another curse is directed at the veterinarian. both curses describe a god, possibly the greek goddess hekate, with snakes coming out of his hair, to attack the victims.
- Mysterious mysteries of ancient Egypt
ancient egypt is known for its numerous mystical legends, which are unbelievably large treasures and horrifying cruel curses that still fulfill today.
- Discovered the mysterious statue of the goddess in France
the group of archaeologists inrap (france) has discovered a rare statue of a reddish-brown woman dating back to about 4,300 - 3,600 years ago the sun belonged to chassea culture after excavating on the surface of 4,3 ha at the bank of the somme river (france).
- Detecting the ghost of
gaia earth goddess in greek mythology takes on the appearance of an invading galaxy in the history of the universe, contributing to many worlds including our earth.
- Teresa Carreño - 'Piano Goddess' came to the White House from the age of 9
the time teresa carreño performed the piano before president abraham lincoln (1809-1865) at the white house was when she was only 9 years old!
- Discovering the statue of Apollo in Gaza
an ancient statue of greek goddess apollo was unearthed by scientists in the gaza strip.