- The mysteries surrounding the Egyptian sphinx statue
the massive statue has existed for thousands of years but it seems that the controversy surrounding it has not come to an end.
- The secret of Europe's largest Sphinx and touching story behind it
when it comes to the sphinx, surely one of us thinks of the mysterious egypt and thinks that there is no sphinx anywhere in the world!
- This is how people move a Sphinx weighing 12 tons
moving the sphinx is a very stressful work because this is a very valuable historical item.
- How was the world's largest statue of the Sphinx built?
the sphinx - an egyptian symbol known to the whole world, but how it was built is still a great mystery of humankind.
- Suddenly found the head of a giant sphinx in America
the statue of the sphinx is plastered completely intact and weighs 136kg
- Professor Giza and mysterious puzzles
legend has it that an egyptian prince named thutmose, because he was loved by his father, was hated by his brothers. some people also conspired to kill the prince. to be safe, he wandered in the desert and one day met the sphinx.
- Discovered the 4,500 year old sphinx in Egypt
the road construction project between the ancient temple karnak and luxor in luxor, egypt, must be halted when construction workers discover a sphinx statue, sun reported on august 9.
- Discovered the ancient Egyptian sphinx in Israel
on july 9, archaeologists found part of an ancient egyptian monk statue at a site in tel hazor, northern israel.
- Startled the evidence that UFOs landed on the Sphinx
an ancient egyptian document is noticeable when describing the image of a disc-shaped object thought to have landed on the sphinx.
- The controversy about the Sphinx in Egypt
the sphinx on the giza plateau symbolizes a lion's head creature, protecting the egyptian pharaoh's tomb.
- Discover the mysterious room inside the underground palace of Roman tyrants
archaeologists have recently discovered the discovery of a hidden room in the underground palace of the roman emperor tycoon nero.
- Detecting the monk statue in rare marble
according to mostafa waziri, secretary general of the supreme council of antiquities, said the statue may have been from the ptolemaic period.
- The 10 most interesting mysteries of lost civilizations (Part 1)
most egyptians learned that the sphinx on the giza plateau was about 4,500 years old. but this number is only a hypothesis, not a proof.
- Thousand-year sphinx statue in the tomb of Tang Dynasty
scientists found a sphinx statue dating back more than 1,000 years in the ancient tang tomb in northwestern china.
- The oldest statue in the world and the mystery yet to be solved
the great sphinx statue in giza is located in the giza plateau, the left bank of the nile river, egypt. the statue has the shape of a lion but has a head.
- This mysterious room witnessed the greatness of humanity
the most impressive moments in history such as the man who landed on the moon, rescued apollo 13, the challenger disaster were monitored from this room.
- Discovered the headless sphinx
archaeologists unearth an ancient mansion of the roman emperor hadrian in tivoli, italy, spotted a row of steps, an athlete statue and a headless sphinx. this result is extremely important to understand the structure of
- Egypt - Mysterious sphinx statue
the sphinx is located in the desert of egypt about 8 miles from cairo, used to guard the three great pyramids in gizah. it was a monster carved in stone, the head of a lion with its clawed legs spread out forward.
- Cat singularity resembles the legendary Egyptian sphinx
the newly organized international cat competition in romania has the participation of many kitten cats from many countries.
- What is the negative pressure room to isolate Covid-19 patients?
as its name suggests, a negative pressure room is a room with lower pressure around it, where air can only come in from one side and cannot escape through that side. imagine standing in front of this room, the wind will always blow from outside the door to the inside.
- 10 most mysterious places on the planet
many famous experts believe that mysterious areas around the world are created thanks to the lost civilization of advanced knowledge and technology.
- Use 'cricket' instead of the hotel room key
guests arriving at a hotel room may soon be able to quickly bypass the registration process at the counter and directly unlock the room with a digital key sent directly to the iphone application.
- Sleeping room for guests in transit at the airport
customers who often have to travel by plane will no longer have to wait miserably for hours on a chair but can lean back to regain health at the airport.
- The quietest room in the world: You can hear the sound of blood running on your head
some people believe they can go crazy in this room. by silence can also be like a form of torture. when no sound comes from outside, the only thing you can hear is the sound coming from your own body.
- Video: The toxic effects of room sprays
room sprays adversely affect users due to the chemical composition of the material contained in the plastic.
- Video: Introduce the supervisor robot in the exam room
the student group in jiangxi province, china, invented a type of robot that can manage the examination room without a supervisor.
- Discover the unexpected truth in the ancient Chinese society
legalizing prostitution, using love seats when offering sex or giving your wife to others for good luck ... are strange things in the history of the chinese room.
- 12 mysterious lands in the world
science is constantly evolving, and has achieved great achievements, but there are many things about the past, which are still a great mystery to mankind, scientists are still seeking answers.
- The wonders are about to disappear due to the harsh weather
places like the roman arena, the statue of liberty, and the sphinx ... are still bracing themselves against the harshness of the weather.
- Treasure legend: Amber room (Part 2)
there are germans today who are still searching for traces of the amber room from nazi palace during the invasion of the soviet union in 1941.