- Tanzania faces the worst flood in 50 years
dar es salaam, tanzania's capital, is experiencing the worst flooding in more than 50 years, killing at least 23 people and nearly 5,000 people falling into
- Tanzania discovered the world's rarest forest toad
the british daily mail recently reported that zoologists have discovered the trail of wendy's wild toad - one of the world's rarest animals - at the forest conservation area of the east african country of tanzania.
- Find new animals in Tanzania
the new animal found in tanzania
looks very strange and is an elephant shrew. this animal is about the size of a small cat, a rough body, amber-colored, with a long, movable nose and standing on fish
- Discovered a rare species of civet in Tanzania - Africa
the wildlife conservation society (wcs), based in the bronx zoo, said a camera studying the mountains of southern tanzania
has recorded a predator that can be considered the rarest and least known most in africa: jackson's civet, only known
- US military cares about rats 'Tanzania' soldiers
defense news reports that the us military has begun to care about the possibility of using african giant hamsters (cricetomys gambianus) ...
- Hunting art appeared 2 million years ago
the signs of an ancient slaughterhouse in tanzania
show that the ancient people grasped complex hunting techniques sooner than previously thought by experts.
- Giant mice sniff TB, detect mines
giant african kangaroos, trained to detect mines, are contributing to the fight against tuberculosis in tanzania
- Avoid the heat of the African lion style
hot sunshine, lions in serengeti national park in tanzania, east africa climbed up the tree to find cool shady, avoiding heat loss.
- New mosquito nets
basf, a german company, has produced a new type of screen that prevents mosquitoes. currently this type of curtain is being tested in large numbers in india and tanzania.
- Add an animal to the list of life
zoologists have identified a shrew-like creature, called gray-faced sengi, who lives in a small community in remote tanzania. this is a rare discovery of a new animal.
- Discovered a new monkey genus in Africa
a monkey discovered in tanzania's high forests last year was so unique that it was classified as a completely new genus - for the first time in 83 years.
- Crocodile snatches bait of
regardless of whether it is
- Turn your iPhone into a microscope
scientists have used the iphone 4s to diagnose helminth infections in students in rural tanzania.
- The lion child risked his argument against his parents
a young lion who dared to move forward growled to warn his father, who was arguing harshly with his wife.
- Spin the flying scene of microscopic insects
the research group from wageningen university (netherlands) was the first to implement high-speed camera footage of parasitic insects with wingspan of about 1mm.
- Dinosaurs share common ancestors with crocodiles
before the dinosaurs took over the earth, their crocodile-like cousins walked in what is now tanzania.
- The strange tribe refused civilization, lived like ten thousand years ago
even taking the fire, they spent all day using two stone to create friction, but did not use an ignition.
- Surprisingly, the deer has a zigzag neck
the giraffe still lives healthy for 5 years despite its neck fracture and spinal deformity.
- Death gate on the river
in the annual migrations from tanzania's serengeti meadow to kenya's masai mara sanctuary, antelopes and zebras must cross a river full of crocodiles.
- Warring zebra on the meadow
while together with his father photographing wildlife at ngorongoro crater (tanzania) sanctuary, the 16-year-old american boy joe sulik suddenly witnessed the battle between two male zebras in the same herd.
- The only volcano in the world if you fall into you still survives
if there is any contest of volcanoes
- The starling bird wipes the mouth of the deer
a photographer has just captured the moment when an african starling bird floats back to operate the ticks inside the giraffe's mouth in tanzania.
- The most eccentric chit in the world
despite the dangerous complications of ectopic pregnancy, a 22-year-old woman in tanzania
finally gave birth to a healthy baby girl.
- The famous 'trick' in science
the most spectacular trick of scientific history
- Found fossil 'cat crocodile' in East Africa
the fossil of a tiny crocodile has the same teeth as the newly discovered cat.
- Typical footprints of animals in the world
based on the printed footprint shape, we can determine which animals have just passed.
- The ancient city suddenly
a diver discovered the ruins of an ancient city suspected to be the lost city of rhapta, 1,600 years ago, deep in tanzania.
- Chimpanzees have very sophisticated food preferences
anthropologists observed a group of chimpanzees deep in the forest of gombe national park, tanzania
when they enjoyed a special specialty.
- Stunning images taken between the two worlds
these 24 beautiful photos have taken us to admire the undersea world everywhere on earth.
- 'The volcano of the Lord' is about to bury priceless human possessions?
according to daily star, the new study shows that the volcano ol doinyo lengai is 2,331 meters high in tanzania
that can wake up