- Tablet toothpaste helps protect the environment
does not contain plastic tubes and is made from organic ingredients.
- Fluorine toothpaste: Beneficial and harmful
there is no denying the benefits of fluoride toothpaste. however, their abuse can be harmful, especially in areas where fluoride is contaminated in the water.
- The toothpaste tube will be replaced by the peel dissolved in the mouth
this bio-peel will dissolve in the mouth after a few seconds and produce the right amount of creams the dentist recommends.
- Video: 5 other functions of toothpaste you may not know yet
do you think toothpaste
is only used to clean teeth? the video below forces you to think again.
- 11 great uses of toothpaste
toothpaste is a product used to clean the mouth. here are some ideas that seem a bit strange, let's try it out!
- Use a lot of toothpaste that is dangerous to the nervous system
in order for the nervous system to function normally, there should be a balance between zinc and copper in the blood, but this balance is broken due to daily use of toothpaste.
- Unknown things about brushes and toothpaste
the use of toothbrushes and toothpaste
for oral hygiene is done daily by people. but history invented them, not everyone knows. let's learn about the interesting biography of brushes and toothpaste
through the following article.
- Chemicals in toothpaste can cause an increased risk of allergies
norwegian experts discovered triclosan, a chemical commonly used in cosmetic products such as deodorant water, soap, toothpaste, that may increase the risk of allergies in children.
- Toothpaste is from ancient Egypt
scientists have found an egyptian toothpaste
formula, dating back to the 4th century ad, this is the world's oldest toothpaste
recipe, and is another proof. ancient egyptian medical background is one of those
- Activated charcoal toothpaste whitening is a scam
activated charcoal toothpaste
advertised as having the ability to whiten teeth actually may increase the risk of tooth decay and dullness, according to uk dentists.
- Additives in toothpaste can cause infertility
additives in personal body care products can make weak sperm difficult to conceive, according to the study published in the journal of occupational and environmental medicine.
- Flo in toothpaste derived from stars
fluorine in toothpaste
products can be formed billions of years ago from dead stars.
- Intellectually, it was discovered that toothpaste has malaria cure
the artificial intelligence robot has become a great hero after helping british scientists find a substance in conventional toothpaste
that can cure malaria.
- China: Detects antibacterial soap and toothpaste causing osteoporosis
according to the hindustan times, triclosan is a common compound, found in antibacterial soaps, toothpaste, hand washes, mouth rinses and other personal care products.
- What is the meaning of the colored lines on the toothpaste tube?
probably among us, everyone has ever wondered about the small color line at the end of the toothpaste
tube, cosmetics ...
- Be careful when using toothpaste for children
although it is necessary for oral health, fluoride - the ingredient in toothpaste
- results in the opposite if used too much for children under 6 years of age.
- Use a lot of toothpaste easy to cancer of the oral cavity
in most toothpaste
containing chemicals sodium lauryl sulfate, excessive use can cause stomach pain, liver toxicity, mouth sores, and even oral cavity cancer.
- Surprise with teeth whitening technology in the 19th century
people in europe 200 years ago homemade toothpaste, bleached with acid and encouraged brushing 5 times a day.
- ASEAN prohibits the circulation of toothpaste containing Diethylene Glycol
countries in southeast asia have come to an agreement to ban the circulation of toothpaste
containing diethylene glycol.
- Super toothbrush do not need to use the cream is still clean
are you anxious to rinse your teeth after brushing your teeth? do not worry, japanese scientists have created a modern type of nanotechnology toothbrush that does not need toothpaste.
- Triclosan in soap can affect the fetus
one study found that triclosan in toothpaste
and bath soap can damage the fetal brain.
- Video: Liquid solidified immediately when punched
toothpaste, tomato sauce, paint and blood are non newtonian fluids, which are able to solidify immediately at the place of sudden impact.
- Ways to clean teeth without brush and toothpaste: how beneficial?
most people use brushes, toothpaste
and floss to clean teeth, but many parts of the world do not use them.
- The boy ate no longer
ben green, 10, has always been supervised by his parents for hours to prevent him from eating anything in his hand ... including cat food and toothpaste.
- Tooth 'sensitive' - easily encountered disease, cure tiredness
no tooth decay and hard tooth hygiene but still feel painful, especially when touching toothpaste
or sour substances.
- 10 secrets to survive and everyone needs to know to help you escape in a narrow distance
do you believe it, sometimes falling into force majeure, even seemingly trivial things can save you.
- Orangutans know how to brush their teeth
an orangutan in indonesia learned how to use a toothbrush and toothpaste
to clean its mouth.
- 'Dentist' destroying dentist after 60 seconds
a new drug can kill bacteria in the mouth, making it completely immune to tooth decay and eliminating the need to visit your dentist. according to dailymail, this drug is developed by chilean dentists and named
- Bad habits make cockroaches often crawl on your brush
what is the first thing you do after waking up? is ... open your eyes! after that, i would stand up and go to the toilet to brush my teeth, wash my face and do personal hygiene.
- Dental care in the elderly
brush your teeth twice a day with fluoride toothpaste, floss with daily floss, routine dental check-ups to check and clean your teeth. it is common to keep your teeth healthy