- Why do transistors sound fragile but almost never fail?
with so many transistors, why do we rarely hear about transistor cases, or processor chips that have damaged transistors
- Today, the world celebrates 60 years of the birth of transistors
yesterday (december 16), the world celebrated the 60th anniversary of the birth of transistors, the foundation of today's digital world. invented by bell labs and considered one of the most important inventions of the 20th century, transistors
are found in many devices.
- Japan makes new generation transistors
new generation transistors
have the function of calculation and storage function, the power consumption is only one millionth of the previous.
- Intel releases a microprocessor model with 45-nanometer transistors
on january 27, 2007, intel corporation announced that it was using two completely new materials to build isolation walls and switch ports for its 45-nanometer (nm) transistors.
- Silicon transistors will run out in 10 years
massachusetts institute of technology (usa) estimates 10-15 years later, the world will witness the rise of non-silicon transistors. they are testing a 60 nanometer device with ingaas composite materials (including indium, gallim, arsenide).
- Microprocessor technology transforms itself with the appearance of Penryn
lead-free chips based on stamp-sized 45 nanometer (nm) technology containing 820 million transistors
that intel is about to release are the first to use metal gate transistors, speed up operations, limit losses. leakage compared to silicon port engineering.
- Biological semiconductors help control living cells
the types of transistors
that make up the microchips of computers and other technological devices are the basis for stanford scientists based on the principle of making a possible semiconductor. control of living cells.
- IBM researched and developed new generation transistors
ibm has gone a step further in the race with intel to produce chips that are smaller in size but run faster by building them on special metal materials.
- The worst technology forecasts ever
although intel's co-founder gordon moore's comment about the density of transistors
in computer chips has become the truth for decades, other predictions are not so highly valued. for example, bill gates used to be strong
- Transisor is 50 times faster than silicon transistors
us scientists claim the new transistor production method is paving the way for a flexible electronic era, accelerating the process of developing roll screens and electronic paper in the world.
- IBM beat Intel in chip competition?
ibm took a big step forward in its race with intel, creating chips that are smaller but faster with the project of making silicon transistors
with a new material derived from a combination of many. rare metal.
- MIT studies new transistors
engineers at the massachusetts institute of technology (mit) are preparing to publish a new semiconductor technology study. they hope this technology will help launch a new phase of development for ultra-small electronic devices such as ipods and mobile phones.
- Moore's Law: 50 years leading the way for humanity
did you know that, without moore's law, the world of today will not have a smartphone and even no ... internet?
- IBM developed transistors 100 times faster
ibm has successfully developed a transistor that is 100 times faster than the current chip generation - an achievement that could pave the way for super-fast computers and wireless networks in the future.
- Spintronic components - single electron transistors
in the past few years, spintronics technology (new generation electronic components that control the spin current of electrons) has grown dramatically. spintronic is a combination of magnetic properties in traditional electronic components, for the sake of benefit
- Simulate cells with transistors
using analog circuits, rather than digital ones, scientists can easily build simulation models of biological systems efficiently and accurately.
- Successful development of biological computers can breathe like people
in terms of size, the chip the research team created is just a square with a 1.5cm edge but if we use a microscope to observe, we will see an extremely complex protein network.
- Find out how to build 9nm chip
the massachusetts institute of technology (mit, usa) has found a way to build chips with 9nm detailed dimensions. the technology record achieved in the previous laboratory is 25nm.
- Looking back on the 140-year development path of solar batteries
currently, the exploitation and use of solar energy is no longer a strange issue for each of us.
- Smartphone will be as smart as a mouse
a year ago, ibm introduced the truenorth chip - inspired by the human brain. ibm today announced that it has succeeded in bringing truenorth's scale to the brain level of a mouse or, in other words, a future computer or phone capable of thinking like a tiny animal. this.
- Intelligent transistors simulate the nervous system
french scientists have successfully researched the new modular transistor nomfet can simulate the operation of the nervous system.
- Method of converting magnetic data to optics
researchers at the university of iowa have discovered a way to convert magnetic data into optical data without the need for an external power source.
- Integrated optical chip, the future CPU can be hundreds of times faster than the current
while integrating optical chips into existing processors will significantly increase processing speed, it will also increase the size of these processors.
- Chip industry hit a new milestone: The first successful production of carbon nanoparticles
in theory, with higher performance and more efficient use of energy, we expect it will replace silicon chips.
- Operated by light, computer speed is 20 times faster
the use of light - made from photons instead of electricity, will make the semi-conductors work faster. this will produce computer models that run at least 20 times faster than computers.
- New world record for wireless data transmission
with a wireless data transfer rate of up to 6 gigabits per second at a distance of 37km, a new world record has just been set.
- Micro robot for surgery
a micro robot can be injected into the body through a syringe that will be used by physicians to analyze health conditions, administer drugs, or perform surgery in very small areas.
- Japan develops avatar robot as in fiction film
accordingly, the third generation of japanese robot can remotely distance up to nearly 10km with 5g connection.
- What is Artificial Intelligence? What is AI (artificial intelligence)?
artificial intelligence (ai) can be defined as a branch of computer science that involves the automation of intelligent behavior.
- Automotive brake materials are made from scrap yard dates
scientists from the university of portsmouth and cambridge have successfully developed a new biomedical material from date biomass, said phys.