- The student successfully built Wall-E Robot from the material collected at the landfill
a bolivian student named esteban quispe in patacamaya, south of la paz owns a perfect replica of his famous wall-e robot character.
- Fruit harvesting robot
thanks to a combination of low-cost sensors and computer vision, 'farmer robots' are increasingly capable of independently orientating and performing complex tasks.
- Robot painter climbing chimney painting 100m high wall
mikhel joala, the inventor of estonia created a model of experimental experimental robot capable of creating murals up to 100 meters tall by spray paint, reuters on july 26.
- Automatic wall painting robot of a student
in the second national creative contest for children and children, the prize will be awarded on september 30 in hanoi, surpassing 227 conferences, le trung minh quan, 17 years old in quang ngai won a special prize with automatic wall painting robot.
- The wall of gum is famous in America
this wall of all chewing gum attracts a lot of tourists, and of course they also want to have their candies attached to this famous wall.
- Robot does not need sticky feet on the wall
the robots were able to easily walk on water, but now they can walk on the wall. it will be an effective tool to rescue people in ruins, natural disasters.
- Robot sniffing
us experts have created a robot that can detect human breath through a wall.
- Gecko work
a gecko-like robot with sticky toes on the wall can run up to a wall near you. do you believe?
- The 'missing' section of the Great Wall has been revealed after four decades
thanks to drought, the rampart wall of panjiakou lake has emerged to allow visitors to visit from above instead of diving.
- The school is mysteriously cutting Jordan off
by aerial photography, archaeologists in jordan obtained a picture of a 150 km long wall that brought great mysteries about time, purpose and builders.
- Vietnam wall - Huge wall in Son Doong cave
located at the end of son doong cave, the vietnamese wall (the great wall of vietnam) is a reward for the journey of conquering arduous travelers.
- The technology of looking through the wall is real
but of course, we have to use a special device to be able to do that.
- 13 groundbreaking scientific inventions that people borrow from nature
the robot runs 38 km / h, the winged robot such as hummingbirds, wall-seeing devices, qualcomms screen technology, ... are just a few of the many scientific and technological inventions that humans inspired by nature. the following article will list 13 more groundbreaking inventions borrowed from nature -
- Chinese robot ready to fight the US robot, Japan
china is also preparing for a battle with the two players, due in late 2017, according to people's daily online.
- Robot robot in China
the stage robot not only possesses long, smooth black hair, porcelain white skin, soulful eyes but also communicates with eyes and talks like a real person.
- November 9, 1989 - The Berlin Wall collapsed, Germany united
east and west germany were formally consolidated on october 3, 1990, almost a year after the fall of the berlin wall, becoming the federal republic of germany today.
- The length of the Great Wall increased twice
the great wall is actually two times longer than previously published data, a survey team has discovered more sections within the complex structural system of this project. telegraph said contrary to contemplation
- Video: Chimp climbed the wall to escape the zoo
seven chimpanzees use twigs to climb the wall and try to escape from a zoo in the us, but are then brought back to the cages.
- Robot revolution in the field of medicine
in a world where robotics technology is growing rapidly, scientists want to prove it
- 5 most horror robots you've ever seen
here are 5 of the most horrifying looking robots you've ever seen with looks that can be haunting for a very long time.
- Self-assembled robot like the movie 'destroyer'
mit researchers have announced a block cube robot that can flip, jump and assemble itself to change shape.
- The most magnificent gates of the Great Wall
the great wall is currently one of the most exciting tourist destinations in the world, is a witness of the eloquent history and cultural symbol of china.
- Seeing the Great Wall from the universe: Fiction?
for a long time, people still believe that the great wall is an architectural work on earth visible from the universe.
- The robot moves, climbing like real spiders
parrot, a french robotics company, will bring to this year's ces a number of unique devices. out of them are two robots
- Interesting facts about the Great Wall
many people have heard of the great wall, the longest artificial work in the world, but there are interesting facts that not everyone knows.
- The dog shows great climbing skills
in the first attempt, the animal gained momentum 3 times before starting to jump on the wall but failed.
- Russia introduces the new generation humanoid robot SAR - 401
russian scientists have introduced a new generation humanoid robot carrying the sar-401. the robot will be programmed to accompany astronauts to the international space station early next year.
- Stories about robots in 2011
4-legged robot evolved into 'alpha dog', oil spill robot, spider robot 3d ... are the achievements of robotics in the past year.
- Robot avatar
nobody can stand loneliness, and experts from yamagata university (japan) are investing in developing a robot that can follow you anywhere. mh-2 (with 'miniature humanoid' abbreviation, ie robot micro) is a type of robot that can be carried on the shoulder.
- Video: Robot builds walls 6 times faster than masons
the robot's construction skills can threaten to rob millions of jobs on construction sites in the near future.