- The student successfully built Wall-E Robot from the material collected at the landfill
a bolivian student named esteban quispe in patacamaya, south of la paz owns a perfect replica of his famous wall-e robot character.
- Japan makes a net to clean garbage in space
the japan space exploration agency (jaxa) cooperates with a fishing equipment manufacturing company to create a kind of net from school, dedicated to clearing space.
- The wall of gum is famous in America
this wall of all chewing gum attracts a lot of tourists, and of course they also want to have their candies attached to this famous wall.
- How does Japan handle garbage security?
with over 45 million tons of waste per year, japan successfully developed an efficient waste treatment system, becoming one of the cleanest countries in the world.
- How to sort garbage at home, you know?
the classification of garbage and the transfer of proper waste groups does not only help protect the environment but also helps you avoid the risk of being fined up to vnd 15-20 million.
- Hong Kong charged the garbage tax
the hong kong special administrative region of china will issue a garbage dump tax to solve environmental problems caused by garbage.
- The only country in the world falls into a shortage of garbage
estonia is the only garbage importer in the world to maintain a full-capacity power plant.
- The 'missing' section of the Great Wall has been revealed after four decades
thanks to drought, the rampart wall of panjiakou lake has emerged to allow visitors to visit from above instead of diving.
- Turn garbage in the universe into radiation shield
people emit garbage wherever they go, including in space - a big problem for astronauts on long journeys to other planets.
- The school is mysteriously cutting Jordan off
by aerial photography, archaeologists in jordan obtained a picture of a 150 km long wall that brought great mysteries about time, purpose and builders.
- Many people are having a huge misunderstanding every time they throw away the carton
the problem of garbage is getting bigger and bigger, which requires communities to have a higher sense of consciousness when throwing garbage. in which the most important factor is the classification of garbage and how to dispose of garbage properly.
- Vietnam wall - Huge wall in Son Doong cave
located at the end of son doong cave, the vietnamese wall (the great wall of vietnam) is a reward for the journey of conquering arduous travelers.
- Europe studies the project of clearing cosmic garbage
the european space agency (esa) said it is deploying future missions to
- The technology of looking through the wall is real
but of course, we have to use a special device to be able to do that.
- Machine to clean up space
swiss experts are speeding up the sending process
- The danger when cosmic garbage returns to devastate the Earth
on october 4, 1957, sputnik i became the first satellite of humanity to fly into space. but this satellite also marks another milestone in history, which is the emergence of cosmic garbage, according to history.
- See how the Germans recycle garbage makes many countries shame
in the past, we were once known as a country with a recycling rate of nearly 100% sweden.
- The giant Pacific Island trash island will be cleared with this wonderful system
in the middle of the pacific, there is a giant island made of ... garbage. it is abbreviated as gpgp, located between california and hawaii and has an area larger than all three countries germany, france, and spain added.
- Automatic machine picks up garbage on the water
dao van quang (grade 10 / 17tn student, phan chu trinh high school, da nang city) has fabricated the machine. when the machine is dropped on the water, people just sit on the shore, press the remote control button, the machine will replace them with garbage.
- 99% of plastic garbage on the sea has disappeared?
99% of the trash that people throw into the sea is disappearing, but this is not good news.
- The 19-year-old's garbage collection system at sea
the world's oceans now contain millions of tons of garbage, mostly plastic and debris.
- November 9, 1989 - The Berlin Wall collapsed, Germany united
east and west germany were formally consolidated on october 3, 1990, almost a year after the fall of the berlin wall, becoming the federal republic of germany today.
- The length of the Great Wall increased twice
the great wall is actually two times longer than previously published data, a survey team has discovered more sections within the complex structural system of this project. telegraph said contrary to contemplation
- Video: Chimp climbed the wall to escape the zoo
seven chimpanzees use twigs to climb the wall and try to escape from a zoo in the us, but are then brought back to the cages.
- Volvo garbage trucks have extremely unique self-driving ability
their subsidiary, volvo trucks, has joined hands with a swedish waste management company, renova, to create a prototype of this car.
- The most magnificent gates of the Great Wall
the great wall is currently one of the most exciting tourist destinations in the world, is a witness of the eloquent history and cultural symbol of china.
- Japan set a net to clean up the unsuccessful space garbage
according to the guardian, japan 's earth - orb garbage - removal test on february 6 ended in failure, a specially designed japanese magnetic grid to remove space junk could not be used. .
- Seeing the Great Wall from the universe: Fiction?
for a long time, people still believe that the great wall is an architectural work on earth visible from the universe.
- Garbage island is twice as large as Vietnam's land area about to dock
the huge waste-sized island of texas is on its way to land in the us, threatening to cause catastrophe for human and marine life.
- Video: The project to manufacture space hook TB to remove garbage in space
experts plan to use tuberculosis, giant nets and some other measures to handle garbage surrounding the earth.