- 9 ways to make teeth white
bright white teeth not only help you have a beautiful smile but also help you feel confident in life. to remove stain stains on teeth you can follow some simple ways below.
- Surprise with teeth whitening technology in the 19th century
people in europe 200 years ago homemade toothpaste, bleached with acid and encouraged brushing 5 times a day.
- Ways to make teeth whitening safe and effective
over time, our teeth will gradually tarnish from there to give us a feeling of inferiority, the cause of this process is due to tartar plaque and the aging process that wears enamel.
- The secret of white teeth thanks to food
some foods and drinks can cause your teeth to stain and tarnish. and conversely, there are also foods and drinks that help you own a brighter, brighter smile.
- Activated charcoal toothpaste whitening is a scam
activated charcoal toothpaste advertised as having the ability to whiten teeth actually may increase the risk of tooth decay and dullness, according to uk dentists.
- Japan creates permanent anti-decay patch
japanese scientists have successfully built an ultra-thin patch capable of covering, protecting teeth from decay and whitening teeth, according to afp news on september 16. p
- Broken teeth because of rapid whitening
for a while after enveloping with porcelain teeth, ms. thanh tam (hcmc) felt a foul mouth and gradually became seriously inflamed, full of pus. that's because when grinding teeth to prepare porcelain, dentists hurt many organizations around the teeth. ms. thanh tam is miserable because she has benefited for two months now.
- Women in the past had a way to whiten the skin, but everyone who heard it had to be afraid
in ancient times, white skin was the standard of beauty, nobility, wealth. so everyone tries to make me have white skin.
- Ways to clean teeth without brush and toothpaste: how beneficial?
most people use brushes, toothpaste and floss to clean teeth, but many parts of the world do not use them.
- 'Falling back' about women defying to whiten skin from ancient needles
many people wonder if women today should take a white bath with the desire to own white skin?
- Little known effect of banana peel
bananas are not only nutritious fruits but their shells also have many useful uses, such as whitening teeth, acne treatment, anti-aging skin ...
- Feed real teeth from cells
in the near future, experts hope that teeth that have been damaged or forced to be removed can be replaced by new teeth, which are raised from cells extracted from patients' teeth.
- How to reduce pain when wisdom teeth grow
wisdom teeth, ie teeth 8, are the last teeth to grow in adulthood 18-25. wisdom teeth are in the innermost part of the jaws, when the jaw bone has stopped growing and developing
- The reason why you brush your teeth
toothpaste is primarily composed of friction and fluoride. according to empirical research by experts, these substances will work best at about 37 degrees c.
- Worn teeth, lost profit because too much brushing
brushing your teeth too often can cause immeasurable harm. to have a beautiful tooth, the most important thing is to clean and take care of your teeth properly.
- Mistakes about wisdom teeth
not only can wisdom teeth bring trouble to you like being susceptible to gum, smelly breath, but in fact this special molar tooth is also useful.
- Why do they grow so stupid they still have the name wisdom teeth?
it is estimated that about 65% of the world's population will have wisdom teeth, during which time pain and discomfort are inevitable.
- Wisdom is fatal and the danger is not known to everyone
it is estimated that about 85% of wisdom teeth will be extracted instead of allowing it to last for the rest of your life.
- Why do teeth stain?
while celebrities can show off their ivory white teeth, most people only have smiles ... yellowish. why is that?
- Teeth misalignment, how treatment?
there are people who are confident because their teeth are not beautiful, have teeth defects. they are very eager to correct their teeth for better, return teeth to the right
- The teeth of dinosaurs resemble horse teeth
a new study by a team at the university of florida (usa) led by dr. gregory shows that a dinosaur-like herb with a giant lizard-like shape has complex teeth like horse teeth, chewing power they are very similar to mammals.
- 10 rules to brush teeth need to know
many people often only pay attention to brushing the front of the tooth but missing the molar or inner part. you should brush your teeth for at least two minutes to ensure the cleanness of the dirt.
- Why do our teeth turn yellow?
while celebrities and models possess pure white teeth, many are not.
- 12 'ridiculously expensive' things you still have to buy
popcorn in cinemas, whitening creams or filtered water in restaurants ... is considered to be far more expensive than their real value.
- Guess the personality and guess the disease through teeth
losing teeth early may be a sign of osteoporosis. people grinding teeth tend to be hot, competitive, or worried.
- What to do when children have teeth grinding?
experts have not yet confirmed what causes teeth grinding. this condition may be related to stress, anger or pain such as ear pain, toothache, deflected teeth, dislocated joints ...
- The 2,000-year-old skin whitening cream box in the UK
when british archaeologists found tins containing a 2,000-year-old cream of unknown origin, they were both delighted and surprised.
- Eliminate false thoughts about wisdom tooth extraction
we must understand that not all wisdom teeth need to be removed. only teeth that cause infection, tooth decay or deviate over the adjacent teeth cause pain to be removed.
- Teething helps piranhas eat everything
the researchers found that piranhas always have their teeth stored underneath their existing teeth to replace when they are dull.
- 90% of us make this mistake when brushing our teeth and this is a mistake
the truth is that you should brush your teeth vertically and not horizontally!