- Find a mechanism to help bacteria not only resist but also antibiotics
the rate of antibiotic-resistant bacteria is climbing an alarming level due to abuse of antibiotics as well as overdose.
- The CDC report states: The United States has entered a post-antibiotic period
don't warn about an upcoming post-antibiotic era - it has already happened, here, right now.
- Cinnamon will save disaster
antibiotic abuse is gradually creating these
- 10 million deaths are one of the startling numbers about 'Antibiotic resistance'.
a recent report from the world bank (world bank) also identified the world economy will be significantly affected if the situation of antibiotic lubricants is not resolved thoroughly.
- 7 harmful effects of antibiotic abuse
out of the box, the reverse of
- Discover more cases of antibiotic-resistant viruses in the United States
on june 27, us science officials announced that a second case of antibiotic-resistant viruses was recorded.
- The danger that people still misunderstand can kill 10 million people every year
the danger we have here is the antibiotic resistant bacteria - the nightmare of humans.
- 7 mistakes we often make when talking about antibiotics
misperceptions in the community about antibiotics are helping the actions
- Why do you know that antibiotics do not treat flu, many people continue to abuse?
research shows that many doctors are prescribing antibiotics to please patients.
- The United Nations' all-human warning: All antibiotics are becoming useless
outterson's fear at this time is that the number of people who die from antibiotic resistance may have to climb to a very high level, before causing the attention of the majority of the public.
- Understand disease to use antibiotics correctly
antibiotics only work with some infections, excessive abuse is the cause of antibiotic resistance.
- Bacterial alarms resistant to many antibiotics
while developed countries still use generation 1 antibiotics, vietnam has used antibiotics of generations 3 and 4.
- Bad habits of parents hurt the liver and kidneys, endanger children
antibiotics are a drug used to kill bacteria and microorganisms. but now antibiotic resistance is turning around, making antibiotics lose their effectiveness.
- 80 years ago, Alexander Fleming warned humanity about the dark day
in 1928, alexander fleming, a scientist from scottland, was experimenting with flu viruses. when he rummaged through the experimental plates full of different bacteria he discovered a strange thing.
- Skills to help children avoid sexual abuse
the best way to help children protect themselves is to teach them skills to help prevent abuse.
- 'Underwear rules' everyone needs to know to help children avoid sexual abuse
never think that sexual abuse will not happen to your child. equip your children with basic knowledge from today.
- Super antibiotic detection can cure most diseases
us researchers have discovered a type of super antibiotic capable of removing most pathogens, from staphylococcus aureus to bacteria, hidden in the soil.
- Things you don't know about self-abuse
recently, many young people have self-abusing themselves due to stressful issues in life or dissatisfaction with themselves, this syndrome is causing many parents to worry.
- Raccoons can become human saviors
panda body produces a natural antibiotic capable of destroying the most dangerous viruses for humanity.
- The United States modulates extremely powerful antibiotics against bacteria
to combat the vre virus, us scientists improved their 60-year-old vancomycin antibiotic into a powerful drug with an increase in effectiveness thousands of times.
- Abuse of vitamin E may reduce life expectancy
a recent study by scientists at tel aviv university (israel) showed that abuse of vitamin e is not only beneficial but harmful to the body.
- The scary truth about antibiotic-resistant bacteria
harvard university's team warns, antibiotic-resistant bacteria are diverse, active, widespread, silently transmitted without any sign of recognition.
- Bio-nano robot will help end the antibiotic resistance crisis
antibiotic resistance is a serious problem for humanity. before the 1970s, bacterial infections were easily treated with a single antibiotic dose.
- Super antibiotic from the ocean
a new antibiotic compound in microorganisms where the ocean is located in sediments off california (usa) may help cure infections that are resistant to current strains.
- China developed a new antibiotic compound
using new technology to synthesize albomycins, chinese scientists have identified a fungal compound as a candidate for a powerful, promising antibiotic.
- 10 reasons why antibiotic resistance is scary right now
today, we talked a lot about antibiotic resistance, when drugs are losing their effectiveness in treating bacterial infections.
- New antibiotic resistance
scientists have found a strain of bacteria on a us pig farm that can resist both carbapenems - the strongest antibiotic group used only in cases where conventional antibiotics no longer work.
- WHO put recommendations on what to do to prevent the spread of resistant bacteria
with just 30 seconds with simple actions, you have contributed to repelling the deadly danger from antibiotic resistance.
- The bacteria can spread the gene
this is a real problem, because the future of your doctor's medications may become harmless to pathogenic bacteria.
- The risk of sexual abuse will be significantly reduced with this invention
in the near future, the invention will become an isolated device of all women with the aim of significantly reducing sexual abuse.