- The scary truth about antibiotic-resistant bacteria
harvard university's team warns, antibiotic-resistant bacteria
are diverse, active, widespread, silently transmitted without any sign of recognition.
- Five types of antibiotic-resistant bacteria are particularly dangerous
salmonella, tuberculosis and gonorrhea disable normal antibiotics, causing nearly one million deaths each year.
- The danger is greater than cancer: Antibiotic-resistant bacteria
antibiotic resistance is becoming a global threat and according to estimates by the world health organization, antibiotic resistance will become more terrible than cancer.
- The principle you must remember in an age of nightmares 'antibiotic resistance'
the type of bacteria that is resistant to all existing drugs has appeared. these will partly help you escape the antibiotic resistance nightmare ...
- Experts have warned about antibiotic resistance
recently, cdc is focusing all its resources on dealing with resistant bacteria. experts believe that the war we face is still very difficult.
- New antibiotic resistance
scientists have found a strain of bacteria on a us pig farm that can resist both carbapenems - the strongest antibiotic group used only in cases where conventional antibiotics no longer work.
- Vietnam appears to be resistant to all antibiotics
antibiotic resistance in vietnam is increasing with the emergence of several viruses resistant to all drugs.
- Bacteria resistant to all drugs discovered in the US
the milder level of the past was only multidrug-resistant bacteria and wide drug resistance.
- Bacterial bacteria eat DNA to evolve into antibiotic resistant strains
under the microscope, these two green light spots are vibrio cholerae bacteria - the type of pathogen that causes cholera.
- The danger that people still misunderstand can kill 10 million people every year
the danger we have here is the antibiotic resistant bacteria - the nightmare of humans.
- Find a mechanism to help bacteria not only resist but also antibiotics
- New bacteria in the nostrils will lead humanity through the era of antibiotic resistance
mankind has found a new kind of bacteria that is staggering in the nostrils that can solve the current antibiotic-resistant bacteria.
- Video shows: Bacteria become resistant 1,000 times in just 2 weeks
when it comes to bacteria becoming increasingly resistant to drugs and can cause up to 10 million deaths a year, most of us can't imagine what is going on.
- Potential antibiotic resistant bacteria in food
about 50% of food from livestock and seafood is contaminated with antibiotic-resistant bacteria, many strains of e.coli are isolated against at least 6 antibiotics.
- Bio-nano robot will help end the antibiotic resistance crisis
antibiotic resistance is a serious problem for humanity. before the 1970s, bacterial infections were easily treated with a single antibiotic dose.
- Since the trip, many people have brought antibiotic resistant bacteria home
not yet an era where people can travel quickly and conveniently like today. 3.77 billion air passengers are worldwide figures in 2016.
- During 20 years of administering antibiotics, we still fail to fight the virus
antibiotic resistance is a problem that cannot be solved by single doctors or hospitals.
- Find out what new antibiotics help overcome drug resistance
scientists have recently found a new antibiotic that is highly effective against current antibiotic-resistant bacteria.
- The story of hope, before we enter the era of
viruses can fight resistant bacteria, which is a weapon that has been forgotten for decades.
- The United States modulates extremely powerful antibiotics against bacteria
to combat the vre virus, us scientists improved their 60-year-old vancomycin antibiotic into a powerful drug with an increase in effectiveness thousands of times.
- Unexpectedly found a new antibiotic when studying ants in Africa
good news comes from
- Discover more cases of antibiotic-resistant viruses in the United States
on june 27, us science officials announced that a second case of antibiotic-resistant viruses was recorded.
- Learn about the phenomenon of antibiotic resistance
today, around the world people are very concerned about the continuous increase in the phenomenon of oily drugs for many types of bacteria.
- Many bacteria appear to be 'super-resistant' in Vietnam
currently, there are several types of 'viruses' that are resistant to all antibiotics, the most common of which are intestinal gram-negative bacteria.
- WHO put recommendations on what to do to prevent the spread of resistant bacteria
with just 30 seconds with simple actions, you have contributed to repelling the deadly danger from antibiotic resistance.
- The bacteria can spread the gene
this is a real problem, because the future of your doctor's medications may become harmless to pathogenic bacteria.
- The ancestor of antibiotic resistant bacteria dried up 450 million years ago
the virus is considered
- £ 10 million for anyone to find a solution against antibiotic resistance
but indeed, coupled with a big reward is never an easy task. just imagine that shortening the test takes 5 days to 15 minutes.
- Find out how to identify resistant bacteria in minutes
us researchers have recently discovered a new technique that could help our species in the fight against disease from the bacteria.
- Video: Gene mutation helps bacteria resistant to antibiotics